The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
- 1 Shipwreck's Isometric Render
- 2 Loot tables wrong
- 3 9/22/18 Acacia wood used.
- 4 We need a list showing names, descriptions, consists and images of its 20 different structures.
- 5 Rivers
- 6 Need screenshots for each single structure
- 7 Loot table issue
- 8 Shipwreck with three different wood types used?
- 9 Bedrock Edition Chests and Doorway Air
Shipwreck's Isometric Render
- Sure, you're always welcome to do so. It's rather straightforward, only getting the new schematics to work in 1.12 takes some effort. – Fuzs 09:19, 30 March 2018 (UTC)
Loot tables wrong
I was in a ship that had at least 4 TNT in one chest. -- 184.108.40.206 10:15, 26 July 2018 (UTC)
- Supply chests can have up to 10 stacks of tnt, and each tnt stack can be as big as 2, that's 20 max, so having 4 tnt is no problem. – Sealbudsman talk | contribs 10:55, 26 July 2018 (UTC)
9/22/18 Acacia wood used.
Just created a new world. The shipwreck I found had acacia wood in its construction (solid blocks and fences). Page currently says it doesn't use acacia. Vyselink123 (talk) 15:03, 22 September 2018 (UTC)
- When MCP is released for 1.14 this could be cleared. Also you don't need to enter the date to the title. Lê Duy Quang (Make some words | Contributions) 11:50, 29 October 2018 (UTC)
We need a list showing names, descriptions, consists and images of its 20 different structures.
Need screenshots for each single structure
Loot table issue
The loot table has an issue where the first row is skewed off by one column. I couldn't easily find the source of the data to correct this. Can someone point me to that?
Shipwreck with three different wood types used?
The page says that shipwrecks only use two different combinations of wood (Example, Jungle and Spruce. Or Dark Oak and Acacia.
But I was investigating a shipwreck that I've been putting off on checking out for quite some time, and I noticed that the Stern is built of Dark Oak and Spruce as the primary and secondary wood materials respectively, but the Bow is built of Spruce and Oak as the primary and secondary wood materials respectively. I haven't messed with the construction of this shipwreck at all, it naturally generated like this.
I tried to take a picture as best as I could. Notice that the Captain's Quarters has Dark Oak for its design, while the main deck has a mixture of Spruce and Oak for its design. If you want better pictures, I can try to get them.
This is absolutely normal. The ship structure in the picture have a glitch and didn't match together, means that they're two different one, but generated closed to each other and this is the result. Trollertenthousand (talk) 07:23, 25 February 2020 (UTC)
Bedrock Edition Chests and Doorway Air
I've been in a dozen full shipwrecks and as much or more backhalf shipwrecks in Bedrock Edition and the upper deck chest is always missing. I think the max chests in Bedrock is 2. Also, there isn't any air available in the doorways. Java editions had both of these, so I see why it's in here but Bedrock doesn't. –Preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) at 01:37, 25 February 2020 (UTC). Please sign your posts with ~~~~