Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|"Seecret" is not misspelled|
Notch intentionally spelled the word "Seecret" with two consecutive "e"s; read the article and look at the linked Word of Notch blog posts. Messages left here pointing this out will be ignored or removed, and edits "correcting" this will be reverted (this applies to the entire wiki).
New chest, door, tnt explosion, iron door, trapdoor sound is out! User:Miner_120 November 13, 2011
Please Change this article name to Secret Update 22.214.171.124
- No. They were called "seecret" with two e's as that is what they were called. --Kizzycocoa 17:27, 6 January 2013 (UTC)
1.9 Seecret update
In 15w47c a title this was in my main menu screen File:Screen Shot.png –Preceding unsigned comment was added by Bugsiesegal (talk • contribs) at 1:03, 23 November 2015 (UTC). Please sign your posts with ~~~~
- Splashes are random. That one has been around since the beginning of Alpha, and can appear at any time; it doesn't mean an update is about to be released. -- Orthotopetalk 01:28, 23 November 2015 (UTC)
- As the others have said, there is no significance to this splash being displayed at any given time. If you still have reservations about it, though, there's no rush to get everything documented here, and therefore there is no harm in simply waiting to see if a new Seecret Update is released this Friday. 「ディノ奴千？！」? · ☎ Dinoguy1000 12:18, 23 November 2015 (UTC)
- If you go on YouTube there are some speculations that 1.9 will be out in November and the last update was for sound thats not a big improvement, minecrafts snapshot are stopping there going to release 1.9. It would be a good surprise for black Friday –Preceding unsigned comment was added by Bugsiesegal (talk • contribs) at 23:21, 23 November 2015 (UTC). Please sign your posts with ~~~~
I think Seecret updates should redirect to this page. Seecret update does, and that's one step further away from what the actual name of the article is. ―HalfOfAKebab (talk, contribs) 21:10, 27 August 2017 (UTC)
- So redirect it. As long as the redirect is plausible and noncontroversial, there's no problem in just adding it. 「ディノ奴千？！」? · ☎ Dinoguy1000 21:59, 27 August 2017 (UTC)