Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Naming of page
I don't think Crafting/Recipe book is the best page name for this feature. Either the content should be incorporated as a section on Crafting or as its own page Recipe book or other. –Goandgoo ᐸ Talk
Contribs 10:31, 2 April 2017 (UTC)
- I would be more agree on Recipe book. The page is still work in progress, there should've been an information about custom recipes, tutorials, etc. – ItsPlantseed ⟨₰|₢⟩ 11:11, 2 April 2017 (UTC)
- Shouldn't it be Recipe Book instead of Recipe book? --Pepijn (talk) 01:12, 8 June 2017 (UTC)
How do one mark this as PC exclusive?
Considering this is most likely a PC exclusive, and not coming to say the Pocket Edition since they have the Mattis system, how do you mark this as specific to the PC version? Holroy (talk) 11:55, 13 April 2017 (UTC)
- Is it to use the Only template, like in [Computer Edition only]? If so, does there exists an opposite template to denote that it doesn't exist in a given version? Like a Not template? Holroy (talk) 13:40, 13 April 2017 (UTC)
Is there a way to disable the icon or popups?
Is there any way to turn off these specific popups? I don't wanna see a popup every time I pick up something new. Also, is there a setting to remove the icon?
- It wouldn't be hard to make a resource pack to make the recipe book button invisible and make the popup less intrusive (remove the big white box and text leaving only the item image) but I don't think you can remove either entirely. Cultist O (talk) 09:38, 24 May 2017 (UTC)
A section on each item page about how the recipe is unlocked
- I agree! Would you put it right in the Crafting section, or how would it look? – Sealbudsman talk/contr 03:17, 1 June 2017 (UTC)
- I think this is the way it should work: in the Crafting template, there should be a fifth column named Recipe/Unlocking criteria, which takes the data from the table of unlocking criteria in the Recipe Book page. I'm not that great at formatting templates and Lua scripts, otherwise I would have tried this myself, but somebody who is could try and see how it looks. Superspace (talk) 01:55, 13 June 2017 (UTC)