Talk:Pocket Edition Alpha 0.15.0
- 1 Villagers
- 2 Books and quills
- 3 Unsourced information
- 4 Spawn eggs
- 5 Potions and tipped arrows
- 6 Does anyone know what build it is now?
- 7 Why does Observer not have its own page?
- 8 Dead villages
- 9 iOS 7 support dropped?
- 10 PC equivalent
- 11 Map crafting
- 12 Skeleton Husk traps?
Shouldn't NPC's be listed under changes, as they already exist but dialogue is being added?00:49, 10 April 2016 (UTC)
- shouldn't horses be added if the spawn egg is there. –Preceding unsigned comment was added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) at 13:02, April 13, 2016 (UTC). Please sign your posts with ~~~~
- 1. The article is worded oddly, it means that you can now have dialogue with any mob
- 2. The spawn egg should be added, yes. But not horses yet. Unless we have word that horses are going to be added. -PancakeIdentity (talk) 01:15, 13 April 2016 (UTC)
23:05, 2 June 2016 (UTC)
Books and quills
Books and quills should be on the list. And there is speculation Shulkers will be added...--220.127.116.11 01:10, 13 May 2016 (UTC)
- If Mojangers will visit this talk, and after their review, they will add it :-) -:-:-:- ViChyavIn -:-:-:- (talk) 09:04, 13 May 2016 (UTC)
- Where did you hear about this? If you have a source, please include the URL in your reply. If you don't have a source, we can't add the information because it might not be true. 01:56, 17 May 2016 (UTC)
There is information that does not have a source, such as updated AI for skeletons. Do we need to remove these?01:58, 17 May 2016 (UTC)
- It is possible that the mob will be added but the spawn egg won't. Don't assume a feature will be added unless Mojang or Microsoft says so. 02:55, 31 May 2016 (UTC)
Potions and tipped arrows
You are Adding tipped arrows. Than you need to add the potion of luck for the luck tipped arrow.
- Where has Mojang stated that every potion and every kind of tipped arrow currently in PC Minecraft will be added to PE in 0.15? -- Orthotopetalk 04:08, 3 June 2016 (UTC)
Does anyone know what build it is now?
Why does Observer not have its own page?
- Most likely because a page titled "Observer" was created a while back before any real information about it existed. Then an (edit war?) erupted, people going back and forth about whether or not the page should be a redirect, or if it should be it's own page. It ultimately got protected to admin-only. You'll have to have it unadminified to create the page. -18.104.22.168 18:04, 4 June 2016 (UTC)
- Because at this point, we don't know anything about it – not how it works, not how to make it, not even what it looks like – and we don't allow articles based entirely on speculation. As per the style guide, the article may be created once it's appeared in a development version. -- Orthotopetalk 18:51, 4 June 2016 (UTC)
- That's not true. Observers are included in Alpha 0.15.0 build 1. We know how it functions, how to craft them and what they look like. Yetanotherguy 20:19, 4 June 2016 (UTC)
- If it's in a build version, on your tablet or phone or whatever, it's fair game -- and the pages Observer and Observer Block aren't protected against a logged-in user working on them. @PancakeIdentity:, if you want to get your feet wet creating a page, use the in-game name as the name of the page, use the Create Page or Edit Page button, copy the text from an existing block (I'd copy from maybe Nether Wart Block because it's small) and for section headings, follow the guidelines at Minecraft_Wiki:Style_guide/Features. – Sealbudsman talk/contr 20:35, 4 June 2016 (UTC)
- Probably; the only listed difference is the moss stone floor, but it seems like essentially the same thing. -- Orthotopetalk 16:29, 5 June 2016 (UTC)
Edit: I was wrong. In PC 1.10 there are no moss stone floors.
iOS 7 support dropped?
It seems like my iPhone 4 can't download 0.15! What? Is it a desicion by Mojang to leave 200+ million users using iOS 7 alone on 0.14.3? Frustrating. Right now I can either use an iPad Mini or my Windows 10 computer (the one where I'm writing this) to play this.
And about ~2 months ago PE removed support for iOS 6, but why drop 7 already? Why not in a future update?
I added "iOS 7 support has been dropped" to the article to reflect this (frustrating) change.
EDIT - Does MC:PE now use Metal? I don't want to know until Mojang gives 0.15 to iOS 7 owners.
- Good catch. How did you come across that?
- I would say additions. Do you have any way of knowing what build it was, where that was introduced? – Sealbudsman talk/contr 13:31, 3 July 2016 (UTC)
- Sorry for the late response. I found it when I was just playing in survival and happened to notice that in the crafting menu there were two options for a map. I use iOS so I don't know when this was added, but I would assume sometime in the development versions of 0.15.0... --JimbobsDiamonds64 (talk) 21:06, 8 July 2016 (UTC)
Skeleton Husk traps?
The article currently shows the following in the first Mobs section
- Includes skeleton horse traps.