|Please don't leave messages for Nathan Adams here.|
It is very unlikely that Nathan Adams will receive messages left here. Better methods of contact would be via Twitter or email.
How about we make this flipping article serious, it's annoying when you wanna know something for real and a wiki just trolls you.
- Its Marc editing it. I guess he is abusing the fact that anything mojang posts here is true. 220.127.116.11 19:39, 2 August 2012 (UTC)
- Random anon agrees that this article should be more serious. 18.104.22.168 02:41, 2 September 2012 (UTC)
Is this actually true, or is he just messing with us (again)? -- Orthotope 09:52, 29 December 2012 (UTC)
- Hey, it's a fairly common condition: over here in America, something like 7% of males have at least partial colorblindness. A partial version runs in my own family; fortunately I'm exempt because it can't pass from father to son. It might explain that awful netherrack texture.
- I was thinking it might be good for someone to do a texture-pack for the color-blind, but then I realized that the default textures are pretty close already -- CB folks might lose some of the biome shifts for leaves and grass. Apples would be harder to spot... maybe some trouble telling gold ore from redstone ore, or glowstone dust from redstone dust, and of course there's the dyes. --Mental Mouse 12:53, 29 December 2012 (UTC)
As part of the Mojam 2 (on the 23rd of Feb 2013) he said he was 22, so the information must be incorrect. This is proved by this: http://dinnerbone.com/media/uploads/2013-02/screenshots/twitch_faq.png
- Fixed. Apparently the anonymous user that added his DoB was a year off. The only issue is that the user did not provide a reference and it's entirely possible Dinnerbone intentionally put 22 on that image, since the image will be there for a while and it's close enough to July. Either way, using that picture you provided and the notch tweet I found from last year, 1990 is a reasonably referenced date.
—Kanegasi ☺C00:48, 24 February 2013 (UTC)
Redirected Talk Link
Dinnerbone, if you follow the (T) talk link in your own signature
it redirects to the 'Dinnerbone' talk page rather than the Nathan Adams talk page here, so anything anyone says to you by following the talk link gets lost in limbo. Er, like my comment from when the new bug tracker came online...22.214.171.124 00:52, 8 March 2013 (UTC)
- That link points to the correct place: leaving a message at User talk:Dinnerbone causes an orange "you have new messages" banner to appear for Dinnerbone the next time he views the wiki, informing him that someone left a message for him. If instead a message is left for him here, he won't know unless he views this talk page.
- In general, though, the wiki isn't the place to leave messages for him; people should instead try emailing him or sending him messages on Twitter. 「ディノ奴千？！」? · ☎ Dinoguy1000 06:13, 8 March 2013 (UTC)
monsters wear armor
do monsters wear armor in xboxHerobrine8999 19:53, 23 March 2013 (UTC)
Should this minecraft account be added as a account of dinnerbone: Djinnibone
Tynnoel 01:17, 17 July 2013 (UTC)
rubies and emeralds
does anyone know if Nathan Adams personally suggested emeralds or did someone else suggest it just to be nice --126.96.36.199 18:20, 11 January 2014 (UTC)
In YouTube, Dinnerbone has his own channel. He's just not uploading a video since the last video: Mindcrack UHC - S13 E06 - Don't blink. Will he ever upload one?
is what Marc says true?
i have noticed that Marc Watson has put some information up as a quote. is the section on him dropping a cat in minecraft true? if so should it be added to the trivia section.
- Read the associated references, specifically the second one. Basically, Marc "vandalised" the page then tweeted about it on twitter. Later, since it was from a Mojang employee, some users thought it should be kept, meanwhile it being "lies" meant other users though it should be removed, thus the quote was added as a compromise. –KnightMiner t/c 02:33, 24 November 2015 (UTC)