The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
New fact about Track 11
I found that if you change the length of the track 11 using "PAL frames (25 fps)" format with the numbers 12418 the new length of the track will be 8 minutes and 17 seconds , which is equal to the Dreiton , from Minecraft Volume Beta , the same volume for track 11 . This should be added to the Trivia . -ErikAxe-ErikAxeReal (talk) 12:28, 6 August 2015 (UTC)
- So lets see if I understand you: If you modify one of the games assets using a contained number, it just happens to line up with the length of an unrelated track. That does not seem worth noting to me, as it requires modifying the resource (in a somewhat obscure way) and the outcome is hardly notable. –KnightMiner t/c 03:32, 7 August 2015 (UTC)
no. it doesn't. it just enhances the signiture and shows the end portal room of a stronghold
and also they arnt unrelated, 11 and 13 are the only number based music discs in vanilla –Preceding unsigned comment was added by Selene011 (talk • contribs) at 8:37, 12 August 2015 (UTC). Please sign your posts with ~~~~
- Hey, everyone! I found something interesting out...Disc '11' is a Easter Egg created from Mojang. When you convert the .ogg file into wave and you look at it in a spektrogram,
- A image with Steve and The Number 1241, get created. Interesting, right? What the number 1241 stands for, i don´t know, but i will write it in here when i found it out! (22.214.171.124 12:13, 16 October 2015 (UTC)) - Signing: ~~~~
Error on the wiki?
I was playing Minecraft Win 10 Edition, and when I got a skeleton to kill a creeper, the creeper dropped the disc 11. Both mobs were in water when the skeleton killed the creeper. –Preceding unsigned comment was added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) at 23:08, 31 March 2018 (UTC). Please sign your posts with ~~~~
- How is that an error on the wiki? Everything you said sounds like normal behavior: the skeleton killed the creeper and it dropped a random disc. –KnightMiner t/c 23:48, 31 March 2018 (UTC)
Question about warp disc
I just heard Madonna's "Paradise" (from "Music" album), and part of that song sound similar to part of warp. The question is: I'm just a fool or maybe it is true, that it's really similar? NTBG (talk) Sysop on Minecraft Wiki Polska 11:10, 1 November 2018 (UTC)
It is well known that Chirp uses an Optigan sample, but the songs Stal and Mellohi also contain sample loops from a Mellotron. Listen to Afro Cuban and Slow Waltz https://www.nordkeyboards.com/sound-libraries/nord-sample-library-20/sound-collections/mellotron-master-tapes/rhythms-fills-mk-ii. The parts that appear in Stal are actually in this video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DOFLrJBhaow&t=44s. Tweer64 (talk) 04:19, 4 January 2020 (UTC)
--== HEROBR- ==
I remember watching a video where a YouTuber plays 11 and 13 at the same time, in the end a voice yells "HEROBR-" before abruptly stopping. Think this is an easter egg? — Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 on 01:28, 19 March 2020
- Seems more likely that this was added to the video as a joke by the youtuber. Roady1990 (talk) 13:42, 16 April 2020 (UTC)
Where can I find information about the "agreement with [C418]"?
It says that the tracks by C418 have been shortened to thirty seconds due to an agreement with the composer. Where can I find information about this agreement?