Talk:Minecraft Wiki/Archive 12
|This is an archive page of Talk:Minecraft Wiki. Do not edit this page.|
New sections can be added at the current talk page.
Talk page archive for- Do not edit this page!
According tothere is a Minecraft Wiki app. Can someone add this? 03:31, 12 January 2016 (UTC)
- I would personally wait for the official launch, as right now it seems like it is in a "Beta" stage. – / 15:38, 12 January 2016 (UTC)
i don't know where you can add new pages please help can anyone add a button to add new pages DIRECTLY ON THE MENU?! –Preceding unsigned comment was added by( • ) at 18:03, 30 January 2016 (UTC). Please sign your posts with ~~~~
- Personally, I don't see the point. If a user cannot find the page that describes how to create a page (hint, we link it on the – / 20:28, 30 January 2016 (UTC) , which is linked on the main page. ), then they really shouldn't be creating a new page as they more than likely also have not read , specifically the one on .
Annoying scrollbar on the main page
For what is the scrollbar good on the main page? I really don't see the point of that being there. Our main page is longer, but doesn't have that. (link to a screenshot of the English main page with the unnecessary scroll bar) -- P.S. I have a 15.6 inch screen, maybe that's why? NL Admin ( ♦ ) 14:13, 16 June 2016 (UTC)
- Doesn't the scrollbar exist in all web pages? 03:31, 17 June 2016 (UTC)
- There are two scrollbars there: the usual one, and another one within the page content that only moves about one pixel up or down; the second one doesn't need to be there. -- 03:37, 17 June 2016 (UTC)
- Looks like it's fixed, thanks to the sync of NL Admin ( ♦ ) 14:09, 30 June 2016 (UTC) --