The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Minecraft Dungeons talk:Minecraft Dungeons
Can I write about some of the things I have seen in the trailer and MINECON Earth? Mainly stuff like the 'Nagatina Skeletons' and 'Key Thing', but also features like the hammers and powers. When you don't succeed, just give up -- Doghead0307 (talk) 12:57, 4 December 2018 (UTC)
- As long as you state where you found it, I'm sure you'll be fine.--AwesomeNinja886 (talk) 16:43, 2 May 2019 (UTC)
Are Minecraft: Dungeons topics going to be here or on a separate Wiki?
Is there going to be a Minecraft: Dungeons wiki when the game comes out, or are topics about it going to be on this wiki?
I even have an idea -
minecraft.gamepedia.com/Minecraft:Dungeons/[page name here] so as to keep it sepapate from Minecraft-related subjects. The only problem would be - Would the Pillager info from Minecraft: Dungeons be on the Pillager page (in a different section), a page under the Minecraft: Dungeons namespace (as
.../Pillager_(Minecraft:_Dungeons)), or both? Just wondering... --AwesomeNinja886 (talk) 16:21, 1 May 2019 (UTC)
- More than definitively it’ll be on a separate wiki. Seeing as this wiki is for the Minecraft base game, it makes no sense to have pages for a spin-off here. Most likely this page will just detail what modes the game will have, the plot for single player (i.e. Minecraft: Story Mode), and just a bunch of other general information. -BDJP (t|c) 16:42, 1 May 2019 (UTC)
- The see also section, in which you linked to such, is only used for articles that are of relevance to the topic, of which the project is not. -BDJP (t|c) 14:16, 26 June 2019 (UTC)
Has any information about crafting in Minecraft Dungeons been released? Will crafting even be possible in the game? 220.127.116.11 14:05, 2 April 2020 (UTC) nie nie będzie
Names in the Official Guide
As all of you know, Mojang released their official guide on how to play Minecraft Dungeons. The book uses the terms as follows:
Dodge/Roll (dash), Inventory Chests (supply chests), Emerald Chests, Emerald Pots, etc....
- Most of these have in-game names, I'd say we should use the ones actually reflected in-game. These could be redirects and possible trivia though. -PancakeIdentity (talk) 07:28, 11 June 2020 (UTC)
- I say we use the official terms. I just think that we should use the terms that Mojang prefers. 18.104.22.168 19:11, 29 July 2020 (UTC)
- While I agree with PancakeIdentity that we should make those terms redirects I think the actual pages should use the in-game names because those are the names people will look for. If I just saw an item called x and wanted to know more about it I would search for a page called x not a page called y even if y is the offical name. Using other naes than the ones in-game will confuse people without having any benefit. Of course the offical names should still be mentioned ib the article but they shouldn't be the name of the page 19:24, 29 July 2020 (UTC)
Media vs Merchandise
Right now there are two sections describing merchandise, Media and Merchandise which are both level 2 headings. The two sections however are near copies of each other with one having slightly more information on Minecraft Dungeons:The Rise of the Arch-Illager and the other one also including Guide to Minecraft Dungeons: A handbook for heroes. In my opinion there is no need for these two sections to both be level 2 headings and to contain roughly the same information. I propose that instead media becomes a level 3 heading under Merchandise (a level 2 heading) with Media combining the information in both sections. Anyone have any additions or objections?08:51, 28 July 2020 (UTC)