The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Meaning of certain phrases
- "One-touch apply" means something like "installing additional content in one touch, without requiring confirmation or reboot", or am I wrong?
- What does "Virtual handle" mean? --AttemptToCallNil (report bug, view backtrace) 10:24, 19 January 2018 (UTC)
- Try using Chinese and translate it, I do know Chinese. Skylord wars (talk) 12:35, 19 January 2018 (UTC)
- The first one is right. And "Virtual handle" means "Virtual Controller".-- Ff98sha (talk) 12:06, 26 January 2018 (UTC)
I believe the page China Version seems to make more sense since Minecraft: China Version is not even an official name. Skylord wars (talk) 01:42, 23 March 2018 (UTC) Skylord wars (talk) 01:42, 23 March 2018 (UTC)
- Support. Another reason for this would be consistency with other edition articles, like Java Edition and Bedrock Edition.--T • C 01:51, 23 March 2018 (UTC)
I have another name proposal."Minecraft China". Minecraft: China Version was never used before except for the wiki. But the word Minecraft China is commonly used. I will move this page as soon as possible. Any disagreements? Skylord wars (talk) 11:20, 29 April 2018 (UTC)
Could you add the features exclusive to this version to the wiki, or just on this page? 184.108.40.206 23:58, 23 April 2020 (UTC)