Meaning of certain phrases
- "One-touch apply" means something like "installing additional content in one touch, without requiring confirmation or reboot", or am I wrong?
- What does "Virtual handle" mean? --AttemptToCallNil (report bug, view backtrace) 10:24, 19 January 2018 (UTC)
- Try using Chinese and translate it, I do know Chinese. Skylord wars (talk) 12:35, 19 January 2018 (UTC)
- The first one is right. And "Virtual handle" means "Virtual Controller".-- Ff98sha (talk) 12:06, 26 January 2018 (UTC)
I believe the page China Version seems to make more sense since Minecraft: China Version is not even an official name. Skylord wars (talk) 01:42, 23 March 2018 (UTC) Skylord wars (talk) 01:42, 23 March 2018 (UTC)
- Support. Another reason for this would be consistency with other edition articles, like Java Edition and Bedrock Edition.--T • C 01:51, 23 March 2018 (UTC)
I have another name proposal."Minecraft China". Minecraft: China Version was never used before except for the wiki. But the word Minecraft China is commonly used. I will move this page as soon as possible. Any disagreements? Skylord wars (talk) 11:20, 29 April 2018 (UTC)