Talk:Minecraft: Story Mode
2015? That means... Minecraft Story Mode will be released...this year...!--184.108.40.206 06:04, 21 March 2015 (UTC)
- Yes, the game is expected to be released in an episodic structure, with the first episode being released this year, but no formal announcement has been made on when it will be released. BDJP (t|c) 13:19, 21 March 2015 (UTC)
Anyone knows if the game will be translated? I'm Eugenio "Ryo567" Martínez, the Spanish proofreader of Minecraft at Crowdin.com and I want to translate this edition too. If anyone knows what must I do to contact with Telltale or Mojang and translate the game, please tell me. Regards! --Ryo567 (talk) 16:23, 4 July 2015 (UTC)
- The page doesn't say anything about translation, though it may happen in the future. 16:48, 4 July 2015 (UTC)
Magnus is a rogue, most certainly, not an item of makeup intended for making one's cheeks rosy. I would absolutely fix this myself but can't be bothered to make an account. 220.127.116.11 11:02, 14 July 2015 (UTC)
Steam release / preorder, and trailer dates
Hi User:BDJP007301, I think that the information about the Steam release and pre-order is actually not 'superfluous,' as it's not stated anywhere else in the article. Also I see that lines about the July 4 trailer and the Oct 1 trailer are deleted whenever they are added to the Development section as 'irrelevant' – seems actually very relevant to put dates to these trailers. So I was hoping you could clarify what was superfluous about the one thing, and what was irrelevant about the other thing? Sorry that it wasn't immediately obvious to me ... – Sealbudsman talk/contr 14:52, 2 October 2015 (UTC)
Hi User:BDJP007301, haven't heard from you yet – "superfluous" means (because it appears you are using the word to mean something other than what it means) that something is unnecessary because it's already stated. For instance the one about supported languages, that was useful and not superfluous. – Sealbudsman talk/contr 15:43, 3 October 2015 (UTC)
Just wanted to add a note that the title for the first chapter is taken from the original title of Minecraft, "Minecraft: Order of the Stone." 18.104.22.168 06:31, 14 October 2015 (UTC)
May I make multiple pages about minecraft : story mode (character status/ episodes)?
hi, i was wondering if i could make pages of story mode so that people will know info about the characters and episode plots. similar to the walking dead wiki. green for a character is alive, blue; unknown, red; dead, purple; determinant. for more info, look up the walking dead wiki and all its character status.
22.214.171.124 17:44, 16 October 2015 (UTC)
- Don't add those pages, there are wikis of that game. (the official wiki is minecraftstorymode.wikia.com but there are also duplicate wikis of the game as well.) --126.96.36.199 04:13, 25 November 2016 (UTC) (edited by --188.8.131.52 04:15, 25 November 2016 (UTC), sorry for duplicate links)
Episode 7: Access Denied
Can someone update the page to include the plot summary for Episode 7: Access Denied? -184.108.40.206 12:19, 28 July 2016 (UTC)
- Anyone? -220.127.116.11 18:27, 28 July 2016 (UTC)
Just wanted to say that I'm not going to be posting the plot for Episode 8 until after MineCon becuase of the heightened possibility of it being shown there. -BDJP (t|c) 19:48, 7 September 2016 (UTC)
Can someone add episode 8 for story mode? Thanks!
MCSM Season 1 Page Proposal
- Weak oppose - The game is simply not called that. I'll be fine with including it in the article however if a source can be found of a Telltale employee stating it as such, just like the Wikipedia article for The Walking Dead. -BDJP (t|c) 09:09, 8 June 2017 (UTC)
THE BEST THE BEST...
- *THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THTHE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST..."
What the heck is that and why is it showing up at the top of the page? It is very annoying. – Nixinova 19:53, 12 July 2017 (UTC)
- A vandal moved the page to that and I moved it back. Unfortunately, it's stuck there and can't be removed (I don't think move revisions can be "deleted"). -BDJP (t|c) 20:22, 12 July 2017 (UTC)