Talk:Minecart with Spawner
"This also gives the intention that they might add Monster Spawners to survival mode, as being craftable. Though another likely explanation is that they could spawn in Abandoned Mineshafts or maybe both."
Minecraftwiki is not a place for spreading rumours. 22.214.171.124 01:38, 18 January 2013 (UTC)
- Thirded. Minecraftman7843 06:20, 19 January 2013 (UTC)
How would you get it you can't pick up monster spawners Zigzagar 01:36, 19 January 2013 (UTC)
- I don't know Im guessing they would be found in [[Abandoned mines]] --126.96.36.199 19:16, 3 February 2013 (UTC)
- You cannot legitimately obtain monster cages, so why would they let you get a MOBILE one? The damage it could cause in the wrong hands on servers is too high for it to be allowed for survival play. 188.8.131.52 00:10, 19 February 2013 (UTC)
What is the data value of this? --Droideka30 04:07, 8 February 2013 (UTC) I do not think it is currently an item but it exists in entity form Zigzagar 15:41, 9 February 2013 (UTC) Is there anyway to hack it into the inventory with only vanilla commands? --Droideka30 00:17, 11 February 2013 (UTC)
- Droideka, there is no code for it to be an item... That means that you CAN'T have it in your inventory. --184.108.40.206 00:09, 19 February 2013 (UTC)
- I expect that when broken it would drop nothing but since it's on rails (perhaps) a resourceful player could build a rail line to cart it where ever they wanted.
- Imagine having it run alongside a darkened corridor and spawner spiders as a defense mechanism in PVP! 220.127.116.11 17:56, 26 February 2013 (UTC)
- This is odd. First, it appears that this user is Italian, as his userpage is on the Italian wiki. Second, the Italian wiki has barely any Entity pages, but he edits English ones. And third, as far as i can make out from his userpage (I don't speak Italian), he is an admin. Lennbot (talk) 16:45, 1 October 2013 (UTC)