Do we really need that quote?
It's just a variation on the cat wanting fruit loops meme (
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/393/656/da7.jpg). Is this really a valuable portion of the article? --AttemptToCallNil (report bug, view backtrace) 14:00, 26 October 2018 (UTC)
- I'm pretty sure the reference is the whole point to the quote. As long as the guidelines are being followed, there's no reason we shouldn't be able to have some levity in our articles. 「ディノ奴千？！」☎ Dinoguy1000 22:22, 26 October 2018 (UTC)
- And if we decide we keep the quote, do we need to explain the reference? --AttemptToCallNil (report bug, view backtrace) 07:12, 27 October 2018 (UTC)
- I don't see the need for this quote. It doesn't add anything to the article, and the reference is not known to me, at least. Holroy talk◆contribs 18:12, 27 October 2018 (UTC)
- I don't have a problem with it. – Sealbudsman talk | contribs 20:39, 27 October 2018 (UTC)
- Well, the quote might be a bit hard to understand if the reader doesn't know the meme. I think it doesn't really improve the page in any way. 22.214.171.124 06:04, 28 October 2018 (UTC)