The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Special:FileDuplicateSearch/Acacia Leaves.png says that (Acacia Leaves.png), (Dark Oak Leaves.png), and (Oak Leaves.png) are duplicates. Can someone please fix this? – Nixinova • • 07:21, 5 June 2017 (UTC)
- Since they are different types of trees, deleting two would not make sense. It might make more sense to move one to "Leaves.png", since it belongs to half of the types of trees. The others would be deleted.
14:24, 5 June 2017 (UTC)
- Support – Nixinova • • 04:10, 6 June 2017 (UTC)
- Support. --Madminecrafter12 (talk) 20:28, 13 January 2018 (UTC)
- Just realized that this has been completed, but the originals have not been marked for deletion yet. Before marking them for deletion, though, we should probably get a bot to change all file links that are for Acacia Leaves, Oak Leaves, or Dark Oak Leaves, and change them to the File:Leaves.png.--Madminecrafter12 (talk) 20:33, 13 January 2018 (UTC)
- Disagree, the beta texture pack to test out the new official textures shows that all of these will gain different textures. Why waste resources that will have to be undone in the near future. --Pepijn (talk) 23:36, 13 January 2018 (UTC)
- Do you mean in the upcoming Texture Update? If so, I agree, as I downloaded the new textures, and the 3 types of leaves will be different after this update. Also, as all of the texture changes have already been completed, I suspect that the update will come out pretty soon.--Madminecrafter12 (talk) 02:59, 14 January 2018 (UTC)
13w43a in history shows incorrect icons
- Until the Texture Update, the acacia and dark oak textures were the same to oak, along with birch (although birch is always colored differently, no matter what biome). —126.96.36.199 23:26, 4 April 2020 (UTC)
I don't understand the Block_states section:
true The block will decay. false The block will be checked for decay.
Compare this to https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Java_Edition_data_values#Leaves where it has two types of states:
no decay, and check for decay
both or neither of which can get set. I would have guessed "persistent" meant "no decay", not "The block will decay." –Preceding unsigned comment was added by Fredhead (talk • contribs) at 01:46, 27 July 2018 (UTC). Please sign your posts with ~~~~
- There’s a missing “not” there, yes. Fixing right now. FVbico (talk) ([MoJIRA]) 05:05, 27 July 2018 (UTC)
Snowy Leaves on Bedrock Edition
- I never saw a state, but they become white when it is snowing. FVbico (talk) 11:55, 11 November 2019 (UTC)
Leaves Texture in Bedrock Edition
While I was playing Bedrock Edition, I found if you place 6 blocks, each touching one side of a leaf block, it seems to show a compacted texture. Can somebody confirm this? Thank you in advance. —188.8.131.52 13:56, 4 April 2020 (UTC)
- This probably has to do with the rendering engine, not the block itself. 03:27, 23 April 2020 (UTC)
Oak and Dark Oak Leaves have the same texture?
Don't Oak and Dark Oak Leaves have the same texture in Java Edition? can someone confirm and write in Trivia?–Preceding unsigned comment was added by Deathcounter (talk • contribs). Please sign your posts with ~~~~