Talk:Java Edition Infdev
InfDev replacing InDev
Should we change the name "infdev" to "Alpha" now?
Nah, infdev is still an available game mode. We need a page for Alpha though.
Alpha made, need expanding.
Yeah, I made a page for Alpha. Feel free to expand on it. - Fatalis
reduced fall damage?
is it just more, or has fall damage been extended, so you can fall slightly higher?
8 rock = furnace
3 wood or 3 stone = luik
2 stone = button
enz. look at link title
- What is that? What is luik?--Demki 10:05, 13 July 2010 (UTC)
- hahahah. just how HIGH do you even have to be to EDIT this page like THAT?
- Reference secured right there.
- seriously though, use correct spelling, and actually attempt to tell us why you're submitting this information.
- also, we have a crafting pge already. --Kizzycocoa 12:23, 13 July 2010 (UTC)
Spawn Items (February 10, 2010 version)
I made an edit to the Infdev page to state the Players would start with 990 wood planks instead of 999. Then someone changed it back saying 999 was correct. The issue was I had just played this version (it's available in 2016 here: https://sites.google.com/site/luigi2600sgamehackingsite/minecraft-the-lost-versions ), and I had started with 990 wood planks. I wanted to bring this up here, and get some word on this before I edit the page again, so that (I don't actually know if this is possible) get banned for trying to persistently edit information that was said to be correct (but really isn't correct).
- For the fact that you got it from somewhere other than the official launcher automatically draws a red flag. Heck, those versions aren't even available in the launcher. -BDJP (t|c) 00:54, 19 April 2016 (UTC)