Talk:Java Edition Classic 0.0.9a
i have this version i have every classic version. even the non archived ones --126.96.36.199 21:07, 30 May 2019 (UTC)
- OmniArchive (a Minecraft versions archive) would like to know about this, in fact, we are already aware, please consider joining our Discord server at https://discordapp.com/invite/h45wxnE Tolerabledruid6 (talk) 21:31, 3 June 2019 (UTC)
- Can you send this to me? KTobi#1139 is my Discord tag. --188.8.131.52 20:48, 3 June 2019 (UTC)
- I have this version on [redacted] Patrikkrajcovic23 12:05 29 December 2019
- That isn't 0.0.9a. That's not only rd-161348, but it's also the launcher version. The MD5 Checksum for both files is 80882b8936a5c8d91500838a6660b504, and the SHA256 Checksum for both files is cb8bda0074ac44d8d26bfe0c101f08edeb2291915f32ad1d2909831cd84934e0. The files in both jars have dates from 2013. Flux3on (talk) 05:32, 1 January 2020 (UTC)
I might have this version.
Aight. I found this version on a thing called Minecraft: The Hidden Versions. It has files from all different time periods in 2009, and 2013. I would like people to confirm if this is legit. I have the .jar and .json files. –Preceding unsigned comment was added by Chancemanroxtv (talk • contribs) at 1:03, 30 March 2020 (UTC). Please sign your posts with ~~~~
- The Hidden Versions are well-known by archivers as fakes, unfortunately. I will add a Talk subject with a helpful link. --Vistabuntu (talk) 15:39, 30 March 2020 (UTC)
Attention anyone who thinks they might have this version!
If you might have a copy of this version, please take a moment to read "Common Fakes/How to Recognize Them" . and assess whether the copy you have is a fake.
Many people have been deceived by fake copies of missing versions, and yet there is always a possibility that someone has a legitimate copy. If you have assessed that your copy is not a common fake, Omniarchive (a Minecraft versions archive) would like to know about this. Please consider joining our Discord server at https://discordapp.com/invite/h45wxnE