The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Talk:Java Edition 19w12a
Sneaking player is 1.5 blocks high
- Yeah, was gonna write: People “can ‘Duck’,” probably now..?! ; so are Hitboxes affected /now-changed (when Sneaking, and /or Shift Key, down) too? Not-quite as much as Swimming (in /just-out of Water), but amazing.
- Might also add that (the previously-New) Swimming mechanics (taking us-down to 1-high in Water from 2) mean that I'd lately noticed from 1.13 Update (Aquatic), In 1.5 high areas, it's the space we take-up, trying to Jump-out of a 1-deep bit of Water, up-into a 2-high gap (1 Block gain to dry /Land, Block, and then 3 or 4 -total Blocks' distance from feet-in Water to top-of head hitting-ceiling a lot - preventing moving-through unless Carefully and-slower - to avoid Popping-up a full-Block high and-Failing). Otherwise we "clip" it and /or get- Stuck /Blocked, attempting to get-in (unless again it's a continuous only 3-total Blocks to ceiling flush-with the opening: 4 is the problem; when it's 1-more than the in-between gap, moving-sideways into it).
- Actually, the main (secondary, next) implication of this would be getting-into areas (Many) other Mobs - then - can't. A new variation-on door-types lower-case. Yilante 3 /20 /19 1:45 p.m. 126.96.36.199 20:49, 20 March 2019 (UTC)
- Talk pages are not discussion pages. (If I understood this text wall correctly..) – Nixinova 01:02, 23 March 2019 (UTC)
- I've put it on sneaking, and I can't think of any other relevant places to put it. Maybe some tutorials pages? (I don't touch those). – Nixinova 01:02, 23 March 2019 (UTC)
Glass is now a solid block?
- Yes. ie, you dont suffocate in it and you can see through it when you're inside it. This was reverted in 12b. – Nixinova 01:00, 23 March 2019 (UTC)
- Oh, sorry. I confused soild block with solid block --Jingji132 (talk) 01:08, 23 March 2019 (UTC)
- So we can remove glass from solid block list?--Jingji132 (talk) 01:12, 23 March 2019 (UTC)
- But the block that is not a liquid and cannot be walked through at the normal walking speed is a solid block, so glass is a solid block as soon as it was added. why we say it is a solid block after 19w12a?--Jingji132 (talk) 13:14, 23 March 2019 (UTC)