Talk:Java Edition 1.RV-Pre1
The USB Charger Block
Monsters spawn with this, or has a crafting recipe? Currently the page says this is renewable. Martin200005 (talk) 16:58, 1 April 2016 (UTC) It had a crafting recipe. -MC User Goat__Man, brother of MC User Nerd__Guy 188.8.131.52 01:31, 26 November 2018 (UTC)
This is an early April fool's joke version. Laige 18:12, 31 March 2016 (UTC)
Trying to find other hidden things within version. Heres some things I found -Signs: Place them and and write on them. The text will not be the normal colour, its green for me. Posibly having to do with St. Patricks day green is considered the colour. -Signs seen in game when using the glasses. Will read "OBEY", This is a kick back to the movie "They Live"
Laige 18:17, 31 March 2016 (UTC)
- Please sign your comments. You can download any version of minecraft you want independent of the launcher. The luancher downloads from amazon, but we can download from a normal browser for many of the versions. To run it however you will need to set it in the versions folder in the same format as other versions are. You will need to make or download the JSON of that version file for it to run. Yes; it will one day be removed from the launcher just like all the other snapshots have been. Here are the download locations just substitute out the version number to get the download to work. Cliant Jar - http://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/versions/1.9.2/1.9.2.jar JSON - https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/versions/1.9.2/1.9.2.json Server Jar - https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/versions/1.9.2/minecraft_server.1.9.2.jar In the above its 1.9.2 so you would replace everywhere it says 1.9.2 with 1.RV-Pre1 Note on other Pre-releases the P in -pre is not uppercase; its just an oddity of the April Fools Joke Version.
Laige 23:48, 31 March 2016 (UTC)
- I made this OpenOfficecalc Document (Like Microsoft Excel) that has all the many working Minecraft downloads recorded that I could find. All the information is already available if you do your research here on the wiki, and all links are official Mojang downloads. This will probably be helpfull to anyone wanting to play an older version that is not available on the luancher anymore. Link - https://www.dropbox.com/s/bakywqd8nen3rvu/Minecraft%20Version%20Downloads%20V1.9.2.ods?dl=0
- Lastly the snapshot will be deleted from your folder automaticly unless you change the line in the Json from "type": "snapshot", to "type": "release", then it wont ever delete it from the versions folder.
Laige 00:03, 1 April 2016 (UTC)
Secret from Searge
- I hope I have some time this evening to play in this 'pre-release' --DarkShadowTNT NL Admin (t ♦ c) 05:45, 1 April 2016 (UTC)
What does the "RV" part in the 1.RV mean?
Full text of the Ankle Monitor
Since the full Ankle Monitor text is not present in the page itself, and I don't know if this was left out for conciseness or because nobody got around to adding it, I decided to put it here.
(Note: All of these are preceded by the text "CURFEW WARNING!")
- You are violating your house arrest! Uuuh... where are you anyway?
- Hello, are you there?
- I'm sure you have important things to do, but you need to go back!
- We're lonely back home!
- By "we" I mean I. I'm lonely
- Ok enough games... GET BACK RIGHT NOW!
- LAST WARNING!
- LASTEST WARNING (really now)
- So... Where are you?
- Having a good day?
- Did you see that monster over there?
- Give it a whack, if you would be so kind.
- Ok, enough of this!
- Last straw!
- Now you die.
- Hehe, fun right>
- Ok, you will not hear anything more from me now!
- You'll be as lonely as I am.
- How does that feel?
- I know, I'll wipe my memory. That way, I can start over!
(The messages repeat)