This is called a "head-up" display, not heads-up. Is there a way to change the title of the article without moving it to a new article? –Preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (Talk) 00:11, 16 October 2012 (UTC). Please sign your posts with ~~~~
- No, that is the correct name. And when you move a page, it automatically creates a redirect to its previous name. You do not copy over the page's contents. -- Hower64 01:23, 16 October 2012 (UTC)
- A little more digging at wikipedia finds that 'head-up display' is the original term, and is still preferred by the aviation industry. 'Heads-up display' seems to be the result of careless conflation with the expression 'heads up', though some people make a technical distinction between the two. -- Orthotope 05:58, 16 October 2012 (UTC)
Expansion and Addition of Information
Hello, I noticed that this page was a stub and am interested in adding to it. There is a large gap in the history section, but otherwise, what else needs to be added? I can do my best and add images and gather more details, but if anyone could give a a leading idea as to what is important to improving this page, that would be great.
-Bulldozer2026 (Bulldozer2026 14:13, 6 January 2013 (UTC))
HUD on Pocket Edition
I just looked at this page and realized it said that the HUD cannot be hidden in the Pocket Edition even though in the latest update, they added that ability. Could someone please fix this? 18.104.22.168 15:20, 18 June 2013 (UTC)
I fixed one issue for you
Hey. I just wanted to inform you that I fixed one mislead information that was about the experience bar. It was added in 1.8 with NO use, but 1.9-pre1 (which was released as 1.0.0) added the LEVEL number to the bar. –Preceding unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) at 12:11, August 11, 2015 (UTC). Please sign your posts with ~~~~
- Thanks! Good catch. I personally appreciate accurate history.
- Note; editors who saw your reminder here on this page probably also saw your edit; both will show up on the Special:RecentChanges page and in our watchlists. As long as you give a good edit summary, it will show up well-documented in the page's history page. – Sealbudsman (Aaron) T/C 17:19, 11 August 2015 (UTC)
HUD 1.9 and up
Anyone interested in an image of the HUD in 1.9 and up? I have one, and, if you want, you can get it without the Dutch names (only the numbers) on it or just a blank canvas for the creatives... Just let me know ;). --DarkShadowTNT NL Admin (t ♦ c) 19:12, 8 April 2016 (UTC)
- I, for one, am interested! Do you have one with the numbers, but not the names? – Sealbudsman talk/contr 20:00, 8 April 2016 (UTC)
- I'll upload two files, if you're fine with that (time-o-plenty for that). One with an 'active' HUD (the file on the Dutch Wiki), and an 'inactive' HUD (something like the HUD example of 1.8.9 and below which is currently on the article page) --DarkShadowTNT NL Admin (t ♦ c) 20:27, 8 April 2016 (UTC)