what the hell is this "portal in/out" stuff? I have no idea what this means O.o --Kizzycocoa 21:59, 4 October 2010 (UTC)
- Unknown, all that he references to is "Portal" so it could be assumed that you craft some object or another to access it. Fighterspirit 22:07, 4 October 2010 (UTC)
After the halloween update
My minecart booster don't seem to work, is this one of the bug fixes for the update?
- Mine is still working fine Oa10712 20:43, 31 October 2010 (UTC)
May seem like a noob question but how do i get it?
- It's automatic. Launch the game, log in, and it will automatically update. LordAndrew 21:14, 31 October 2010 (UTC)
Does anyone happen to know what notch fixed up for the Mp? RydiaFromFF2 17:01, 31 October 2010 (CDT)
- The biggest fixes to SMP that I have seen are that doors and redstone circuitry now work. DopeGhoti 18:55, 2 November 2010 (CDT)
Changes with death?
After falling to my death in 1.2.0_01 and noticing I could not recover any of my items, I tried twice more and found that if you fall to your death, all items in your inventory disappear rather than showing up on the ground as the used to. I have not tried any other ways of dying, and have not tried in 1.2.0_02.
Can anyone confirm / elaborate?
- it was a bug. that is now fixed.--Kizzycocoa 23:24, 31 October 2010 (UTC)
Interactions with existing maps?
Anyone know concretely how this interacts with existing maps? Can portals be created? Do fishing rods/fish work? How do biomes work with existing maps? Only in unexplored territory? According to [minecraftforum.net post] the portals are supposed to work ... R00tbeer 04:36, 2 November 2010 (UTC)
- Everything worked on my existing map. Portals can be created. Fishing rods and fish work. Biomes will half work in already explored territory (grass and leaves will be different colours) but youll have to explore territory you havent generated yet to find the desert and snow biomes.Toadbert
Bug Fixing (05.11.10)
Notch said on his blog that he reverted the mob spawning code. Does that mean darker area aren't more dangerous anymore? --Francisonfire 04:16, 6 November 2010 (UTC)