Talk:Frequently asked questions
|This page is only for discussing the Frequently asked questions page.|
Below are some common links to help you before you post.
A couple questions for you guys
1. If one account bought Alpha, will other accounts that haven't bought it be able to log in and play on the computer that downloaded Alpha?
2. If two computers are sharing an account at the same time, will they be able to play multiplayer together?
Might have a couple more, please answer. Jax-Kenobi 16:33, 6 December 2010 (UTC)
- --Kizzycocoa 11:49, 6 December 2010 (CST)
minecraft psvita why cant i change some settings like : mob greifing and keep inventory? robotooth13184.108.40.206 17:06, 4 February 2015 (UTC)
FAQ proposal: anaglyph
I think it bears mentioning that Anaglyph Minecraft needs red-blue and not the more common (and superficially similar) red-cyan glasses. It's mentioned in passing on the Survival page that anaglyph is included but I don't think many people would come across the info if I put it there. Any objections? Sockatume 13:35, 3 January 2011 (UTC)
- I use red-cyan and works perfect.. Does minecraft realy needs red-blue? Chrunchstick 14:54, 29 March 2011 (UTC)
- I have both kinds. I get afterimages through the cyan lens, but not through a blue one.Sockatume 12:32, 2 April 2011 (UTC)
FAQ: CHARACTER SKINS
I read up on it in the FAQ already because something happened to my game, not bad, but i would like to know if it is reversible... and WHY it happened?
Long story short, I launched the game one day, and my character.. is a creeper, in skin anyways. i don't blow up (thank god) but I have no idea why, or how this came to be.
- Sign your post please.
- This is likely due to a skin being uploaded through minecraft.net. Check your account, and if necessary re-upload the default (or your favorite custom) skin. Darkid 20:27, 25 April 2011 (UTC)
im looking for help with mods.
hello. ive tried many times to dowload and install flans mod pack to ftb ultimate 1.4.7 but could never figure it out. i cant add any mods and would like it if someone could help me out please.
"How can I drop a stack of items?" section
since some version (somewhere between 1.9 and 1.12, I don't know exactly which), leaving items in the crafting grid and close the interface will have the items back in your inventory instead of dropping on the ground. Maybe update the section?