- 1 Adding information?
- 2 What about Sugar Cane?
- 3 additotional farming methods with silk touch:
- 4 Gold farming works too
- 5 Flower Farming?
- 6 Witch Farming (several videos exist, but no page here (yet))
- 7 Squid farming and obsidian farming (glitchy, redstone-y way; legit, Nether Portal-y way; and easy, legit, End platform-y way)
- 8 ReOrder Farming
- 9 Adding chorus fruit
I think the Farming article should include general information and history about farming and not only serve as a disambiguation page. We could make a disambiguation template for use with all article related to farming. -Asterick6 04:48, 27 September 2011 (UTC)
- I think the same, I'm going to try to make. --OdnetninI 14:12, 31 July 2013 (UTC)
What about Sugar Cane?
Sugar Cane has its own farming methods and uses, but is not included on this page. I will try to get it on, but help would be greatly appreciated --Kajoman 19:38, 30 October 2011 (UTC)
- There, done. Look in Tutorials next time; the farming guide may well already exist. billybobfred 21:10, 30 October 2011 (UTC)
- Thank you so much. However, you didn't have to be a jerk about it...
--Kajoman 23:54, 30 October 2011 (UTC)
additotional farming methods with silk touch:
-grass block farming (silk touch) -mycelium block farming (silk touch)
both blocks will spread on to dirt and can then be harvested with any tool with the Silk Touch enchantment. 220.127.116.11 17:52, 9 August 2012 (UTC)
Gold farming works too
Recently Steve G. Wood made a gold farm on a server I play on using lots of Nether Portals. I absolutely love the idea and feel like it should be mentioned on this Wiki although I'm not sure whether it should be on the Zombie Pigman page or on one of the Gold pages or as a separate page altogether. Here's the link. --Mario-Fan 15:03, 11 September 2012 (UTC)
- This would fall under the category of Mob Farming. If it's well written and fairly open about how the farm can be made (i.e. Don't put down Steve's exact design but the general idea of it) it can be added to that page. --Moxxy 17:27, 11 September 2012 (UTC)
I believe there is a page named Flower Farming, that is not in the tutorial section and needs a cleanup. Maybe we should add a link to that in this page? 18.104.22.168 02:54, 28 June 2013 (UTC)
Witch Farming (several videos exist, but no page here (yet))
AcTennisAc's video is pretty good. 22.214.171.124 02:57, 28 June 2013 (UTC)
- This would fall under the category of Mob Farming. --OdnetninI 10:44, 31 July 2013 (UTC)
Squid farming and obsidian farming (glitchy, redstone-y way; legit, Nether Portal-y way; and easy, legit, End platform-y way)
I think squid farming has a page, not sure though. 126.96.36.199 03:01, 28 June 2013 (UTC)
- I have added obsidian farming, but Squid must be at mob farming. --OdnetninI 10:46, 31 July 2013 (UTC)
I think that Mob Farming, Wheat Farming, etc... must have a template, and be created: Farming/Animal_Farming .... --OdnetninI 14:17, 31 July 2013 (UTC)
Adding chorus fruit
- Chorus fruit still needs to be added here, if anyone wants to write it up :P.
- ―HalfOfAKebab (talk, contribs) 16:36, 30 April 2017 (UTC)
- I have a made a tutorial page for it. I just added it.