Location in Minecraft.jar
Should we add the location of the Poem in the minecraft.jar file? 220.127.116.11 21:41, 23 April 2012 (UTC)
It should be somewhere. Maybe here on the discussion page at least? Firebastard 21:41, 12 December 2012 (UTC)
For the record; that'd be title\win.txt Firebastard 00:13, 13 December 2012 (UTC)
Alpha plays in this!
I can remember hearing Alpha when I was reading the poem in-game. On the Volume Beta page, however, it says it supposedly (which I have removed now) plays. WRONG as dirt tools(?)! Crazytobuildmc (talk) 12:24, 15 February 2015 (UTC)
Is the spoiler warning really necessary? I don’t like it there because:
- It interrupts the flow of the page
- It makes it annoying for someone who is just looking up the poem out of curiosity
- I don’t think “spoiling your enjoyment of discovering the game's secrets for yourself” is a good enough reason for putting up the spoiler tag.
However, I can’t speak for the opinions of humanity as a whole, which is why we have talk pages. What is your opinion on the matter?
- Given my background editing Wikipedia, I'm personally not a fan of spoiler warnings at all: you're looking at an article called "End Poem" on a wiki dedicated to Minecraft, and as such, spoilers are basically a given. But (like with many things I don't particularly agree with here) I've never felt strongly enough to try and get this changed. Or basically, I wouldn't mind seeing the spoiler warning on this page (and on any other pages that might have spoiler warnings) disappear, but I won't be leading the charge. 「ディノ奴千？！」? · ☎ Dinoguy1000 10:40, 24 October 2017 (UTC)
- I personally don't see much reason for the spoiler warning. I don't consider the End Poem as some sort of epic conclusion to the game, so I don't think it can really be considered a spoiler. However, some people might and it's true that the End Poem is basically the only real piece of story-line in the game. I don't feel strongly one way or the other. --Pepijn (talk) 10:48, 24 October 2017 (UTC)