Gamepedia was upgraded to MediaWiki version 1.31 on Wednesday November 14th. To learn more about the upgrade and its effects click here.
Location in Minecraft.jar
Should we add the location of the Poem in the minecraft.jar file? 22.214.171.124 21:41, 23 April 2012 (UTC)
It should be somewhere. Maybe here on the discussion page at least? Firebastard 21:41, 12 December 2012 (UTC)
For the record; that'd be title\win.txt Firebastard 00:13, 13 December 2012 (UTC)
Alpha plays in this!
I can remember hearing Alpha when I was reading the poem in-game. On the Volume Beta page, however, it says it supposedly (which I have removed now) plays. WRONG as dirt tools(?)! Crazytobuildmc (talk) 12:24, 15 February 2015 (UTC)
Is the spoiler warning really necessary? I don’t like it there because:
- It interrupts the flow of the page
- It makes it annoying for someone who is just looking up the poem out of curiosity
- I don’t think “spoiling your enjoyment of discovering the game's secrets for yourself” is a good enough reason for putting up the spoiler tag.
However, I can’t speak for the opinions of humanity as a whole, which is why we have talk pages. What is your opinion on the matter?
- Given my background editing Wikipedia, I'm personally not a fan of spoiler warnings at all: you're looking at an article called "End Poem" on a wiki dedicated to Minecraft, and as such, spoilers are basically a given. But (like with many things I don't particularly agree with here) I've never felt strongly enough to try and get this changed. Or basically, I wouldn't mind seeing the spoiler warning on this page (and on any other pages that might have spoiler warnings) disappear, but I won't be leading the charge. 「ディノ奴千？！」? · ☎ Dinoguy1000 10:40, 24 October 2017 (UTC)
- I personally don't see much reason for the spoiler warning. I don't consider the End Poem as some sort of epic conclusion to the game, so I don't think it can really be considered a spoiler. However, some people might and it's true that the End Poem is basically the only real piece of story-line in the game. I don't feel strongly one way or the other. --Pepijn (talk) 10:48, 24 October 2017 (UTC)