The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Can someone explain the need of this article before flagged for deletion ? --FuzzyWuff 04:24, 3 April 2010 (UTC)
Nope, it can be removed, was placed here by some random person. --Alphasoldier 11:25, 3 April 2010 (UTC)
- I don't see why this is at all necessary - it should be made into a redirect page which redirects to Plants. They're almost the same FracqGrenade | talk contribs 08:15, 15 November 2011 (UTC)
- Almost the same, but they are not. There is a difference, even you know that. (Cacti are not crops, flowers are not crops). - Asterick6 08:39, 15 November 2011 (UTC)
- And does it hurt to have another disambig page for use with farming related pages? No, I don't think so. - Asterick6 08:40, 15 November 2011 (UTC)
- Okay, okay! I didn't mean to accuse anyone. I see the point, but the Plants page also has a "used for farmin" -section. But it's okay, the more the better :) FracqGrenade | talk contribs 11:36, 15 November 2011 (UTC)
- But maybe we should move it to [[Crops (disambiguation)]]? FracqGrenade | talk contribs 12:09, 15 November 2011 (UTC)