Why “Garbage” redirected to here?
- I know that “Garbage” shares the same ID with compound… Then how? HaydKenMutthew Talk 07:07, 31 May 2018 (UTC)
- There’s even doesn’t have a picture of “Garbage”… Could anyone help me? I don’t know how to rip the garbage texture… HaydKenMutthew Talk 07:10, 31 May 2018 (UTC)
This article seems to be just a bunch of different items lumped together onto one page, which seems messy and atypical. However, I'm not sure if each individual compound item actually warrants a page for itself. Should this page be split, or not? - User-12316399 (talk) 10:55, 18 March 2019 (UTC)
- I've created Salt for the time being as a proof of concept. - User-12316399 (talk) 11:24, 23 April 2019 (UTC)
- Oppose. Some articles won’t have enough information to merit their own pages. Plus, not all compounds are used as ingredients for anything. -BDJP (t|c) 13:09, 18 March 2019 (UTC)
- Oppose. Keep it together on one page, it's easy to read and it provides a good list for me. 184.108.40.206 16:23, 13 May 2019 (UTC)
- Oppose. The page does cover a lot of items, but most of them have the same properties. Splitting this would mean creating 36 separate pages which have just a few sentences each, with most information being duplicated across the pages of other compounds. The page as it is is a good length (i.e. not too long) imo and it's convenient for readers to have everything listed on one page.--Madminecrafter12 (Talk to me | View what I've done) 19:57, 13 May 2019 (UTC)