The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Split "Raw JSON text" section to a new page
This suggestion has been for a long time. That is: That is not just for commands and exists as section seems not proper. So I intend to split it to page Raw JSON text format. That's all. --Icyphantom TalkIContributions 11:06, 1 October 2019 (UTC)
- I strongly agree. This will allow us to have a more clear description of the json structure of text, etc. liach (talk) 16:16, 9 October 2019 (UTC)
- Support Not only it's not just for commands (as Icyphantom said), but it will also help shortening the page. 18.104.22.168 14:15, 19 October 2019 (UTC)
- Support, it's not appropriate to make it a section of Commands. --SolidBlock (not good at English!) 01:34, 17 November 2019 (UTC)
- Note that Bedrock Edition's page is Bedrock Edition raw JSON text format. For consistency, it might be better to split this to Java Edition raw JSON text format. It's also possible these could be merged onto the same page; however I don't know if that is a good idea. jahunsbe (talk) 15:30, 17 December 2019 (UTC)
- Support per above, plus it's been months.-- Lakejason0 (Talk • Contribs) 12:56, 11 January 2020 (UTC)
Is there a good reason that /resupply isn't in the Removed Commands table? It was only ever in Bedrock, doesn't have a page, and is no longer in any version of the game. -- DigiDuncan! (talk) 06:41, 23 January 2020 (UTC)
No command block
Which commands cannot be executed via the command block? (22.214.171.124 08:22, 13 March 2020 (UTC))
I have no window10 so I have some question about commands for code connection.
Do /code, /move, /remove, etc. really not exist in minecraft for win10 with code connection?
Shouldn't we say when commands were added/removed in the history?
Hello everyone, a little while ago, Thomanski "Removed all specific command history and kept the history about the command system overall" (I'm quoting from his edit summary) because subpages were created for each command.
While this certainly made sense for changes like the addition of
/team modify <team> displayName, I feel like it makes sense to at least say when entire commands were added/removed in the history, just to have an overview of that. What do you think about it? Sagessylu (talk) 12:14, 30 May 2020 (UTC)