Adding the Cloud page to redirect to Clouds for when content is filled in - height of clouds, direction of clouds (always floats northward), etc. I feel the current section under Air is kind of misplaced. --meioziz 18:19, 16 November 2010 (CST)
Wording of first sentence
"Clouds are large transparent blocks that serve a mainly aesthetic purpose."
I feel like calling them "blocks" is a bit misleading. However, I personally can't think of a better way to phrase it. Maybe someone else can.
- I'm not sure about "blocks", but "[[wikt:transparent|transparent]]" is definitely problematic. I suspect the word the person who wrote that was thinking of was [[wikt:translucent|translucent]]. In addition, to reflect that clouds cannot be interacted with, [[wikt:immaterial|immaterial]] should be added. 「ディノ奴千？！」? · ☎ Dinoguy1000 01:32, 26 April 2017 (UTC)
- I think I used the wrong word there. I meant that I don't think "immaterial" is the right word to use because it's a bit of an obscure word, and I'm not even sure it means what you think it does (not saying that in a sarcastic way, since I didn't even know the word existed until you suggested it :P).
- ―HalfOfAKebab (talk, contribs) 02:19, 28 April 2017 (UTC)
- We might call them "effects" or "graphical effects" or something like that, rather than "blocks" – Sealbudsman talk/contr 01:40, 26 April 2017 (UTC)
- I would support calling them graphical effects, as they do nothing, and do not even appear if the "Beautiful skies" option is disabled. 00:08, 27 April 2017 (UTC)
File:Screenshot01.png necessary on this page if we have already have
File:Fancy_vs_fast_clouds.png, a better image?