The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Adding the Cloud page to redirect to Clouds for when content is filled in - height of clouds, direction of clouds (always floats northward), etc. I feel the current section under Air is kind of misplaced. --meioziz 18:19, 16 November 2010 (CST)
Wording of first sentence
"Clouds are large transparent blocks that serve a mainly aesthetic purpose."
I feel like calling them "blocks" is a bit misleading. However, I personally can't think of a better way to phrase it. Maybe someone else can.
- I'm not sure about "blocks", but "[[wikt:transparent|transparent]]" is definitely problematic. I suspect the word the person who wrote that was thinking of was [[wikt:translucent|translucent]]. In addition, to reflect that clouds cannot be interacted with, [[wikt:immaterial|immaterial]] should be added. 「ディノ奴千？！」? · ☎ Dinoguy1000 01:32, 26 April 2017 (UTC)
- I think I used the wrong word there. I meant that I don't think "immaterial" is the right word to use because it's a bit of an obscure word, and I'm not even sure it means what you think it does (not saying that in a sarcastic way, since I didn't even know the word existed until you suggested it :P).
- ―HalfOfAKebab (talk, contribs) 02:19, 28 April 2017 (UTC)
- We might call them "effects" or "graphical effects" or something like that, rather than "blocks" – Sealbudsman talk/contr 01:40, 26 April 2017 (UTC)
- I would support calling them graphical effects, as they do nothing, and do not even appear if the "Beautiful skies" option is disabled. 00:08, 27 April 2017 (UTC)
File:Screenshot01.png necessary on this page if we have already have
File:Fancy_vs_fast_clouds.png, a better image?