Any truth to the rumour that clay blocks are more rare than diamond ore? --Mozai 16:29, 7 December 2010 (CST)
- I don't think so. We usually have more clay than diamonds. Diamonds are spread out a bit more often but in small veins, whereas clay is encountered rarely but in large batches. Metalhannes 16:42, 7 December 2010 (CST)
Arcilla es el elemento recibido después de bloques de arcilla minería. Cada bloque de arcilla produce cuatro bolas de arcilla.
the last edit by [[Eire123]] with the spanish words read "Clayelementis received after block of clay mining. Each block of clay produces four balls of clay."
or " The clay item is received when mining a block of clay. It produces four balls of clay Bydolord 23:03, 19 September 2011 (UTC)
not sure why it's in spanish, but it was relevant.
- Uh..this is the english wiki, so this does not belong here; however, this can be included in the spanish wiki. - Asterick6 23:24, 8 November 2011 (UTC)
Move to [[Clay (Item)]]?
Right now the two pages are Clay (Block) and Clay balls. In comparison, we have [[Brick (Item)]] and [[Brick (Block)]]. For consistency, shouldn't this page be moved to [[Clay (Item)]], seeing as its ingame name is simply Clay? --Harrison (talk) 19:58, 15 May 2012 (UTC)
- Agreed, nowhere in the game is it ever called a "clay ball". The page should be renamed. Nintendork64 22:20, 7 December 2012 (UTC)
- I'm fine with that. --Mental Mouse 22:29, 7 December 2012 (UTC)
is there any clay in the seed nyan in mcpe
I had dig 3 day for searching the clay in the seed nyan. Someone know anything about clay in this seed?
- See Minecraft_Wiki_talk:Projects/Moving_Pages_to_In-Game_Name#Clay_Balls_.2F_Clay_.28Block.29 for why the pages are named the way they are. -- Orthotopetalk 10:56, 13 July 2017 (UTC)
- The in-game ID for Clay items is "clay_ball" while the block is just "Clay", so I propose "Clay (block)" be moved to Clay and "Clay" be moved to "Clay Ball" or "Clay (ball)". – Nixinova 07:02, 30 January 2019 (UTC)
- 20w06a is out and the displayed name has been changed to "Clay Ball". Sure it's still a snapshot, but moving it would remove the need of brackets. –Capopanzone (talk | contribs) 23:08, 5 February 2020 (UTC)
Support, since "Clay (ball)" is not the in-game name in any version. –Sonicwave talk 23:20, 5 February 2020 (UTC)
- Only move the page after this shapshot change has been fully released. The name currently in game is still Clay. – Jack McKalling [ ] 23:50, 5 February 2020 (UTC)