The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Any truth to the rumour that clay blocks are more rare than diamond ore? --Mozai 16:29, 7 December 2010 (CST)
- I don't think so. We usually have more clay than diamonds. Diamonds are spread out a bit more often but in small veins, whereas clay is encountered rarely but in large batches. Metalhannes 16:42, 7 December 2010 (CST)
Arcilla es el elemento recibido después de bloques de arcilla minería. Cada bloque de arcilla produce cuatro bolas de arcilla.
the last edit by [[Eire123]] with the spanish words read "Clayelementis received after block of clay mining. Each block of clay produces four balls of clay."
or " The clay item is received when mining a block of clay. It produces four balls of clay Bydolord 23:03, 19 September 2011 (UTC)
not sure why it's in spanish, but it was relevant.
- Uh..this is the english wiki, so this does not belong here; however, this can be included in the spanish wiki. - Asterick6 23:24, 8 November 2011 (UTC)
Move to [[Clay (Item)]]?
Right now the two pages are Clay (Block) and Clay balls. In comparison, we have [[Brick (Item)]] and [[Brick (Block)]]. For consistency, shouldn't this page be moved to [[Clay (Item)]], seeing as its ingame name is simply Clay? --Harrison (talk) 19:58, 15 May 2012 (UTC)
- Agreed, nowhere in the game is it ever called a "clay ball". The page should be renamed. Nintendork64 22:20, 7 December 2012 (UTC)
- I'm fine with that. --Mental Mouse 22:29, 7 December 2012 (UTC)
is there any clay in the seed nyan in mcpe
I had dig 3 day for searching the clay in the seed nyan. Someone know anything about clay in this seed?
- See Minecraft_Wiki_talk:Projects/Moving_Pages_to_In-Game_Name#Clay_Balls_.2F_Clay_.28Block.29 for why the pages are named the way they are. -- Orthotopetalk 10:56, 13 July 2017 (UTC)
- The in-game ID for Clay items is "clay_ball" while the block is just "Clay", so I propose "Clay (block)" be moved to Clay and "Clay" be moved to "Clay Ball" or "Clay (ball)". – Nixinova 07:02, 30 January 2019 (UTC)
- 20w06a is out and the displayed name has been changed to "Clay Ball". Sure it's still a snapshot, but moving it would remove the need of brackets. –Capopanzone (talk | contribs) 23:08, 5 February 2020 (UTC)
Support, since "Clay (ball)" is not the in-game name in any version. –Sonicwave talk 23:20, 5 February 2020 (UTC)
- Only move the page after this shapshot change has been fully released. The name currently in game is still Clay. – Jack McKalling [ ] 23:50, 5 February 2020 (UTC)