Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Talk:Brewing Stand/Archive 1
|This is an archive page of Talk:Brewing Stand. Do not edit this page.|
New sections can be added at the current talk page.
doe anyone else think these will be crafted with blaze rods? --18:24, 1 October 2011 (UTC)
- No, and it is speculation. Speculation isn't allowed on the wiki. If it has a legitimate citation, it is not speculation and may stay.
( | ) 18:35, 1 October 2011 (UTC)
- Even as a speculation, it can still be talked about in the discussion area of the site. Also, I do believe blaze rods will be a use for crafting this item as well many other items. Magical and non. –The preceding unsigned comment was added by ( | ) Please sign your posts with ~~~~
- No, speculation is extremely discouraged as it adds massive amounts unnecessary length to talk pages, where the same discussion could be carried out on the Minecraft Forums. ( )( ) 21:06, 2 October 2011 (UTC)
- I don't use the minecraft forums, but if someone wants to cry about it, then go to my talk page so these guys don't get their panties in a wad. -- 21:07, 2 October 2011 (UTC)
- For the record, the only similarity between Blaze Rods and the central rod of the Brewing Stand is a similar coloration - they're both yellowish/golden. That's hardly enough to go on to say "aha! this means Blaze Rods will be used to craft Brewing Stands!". 「 21:18, 2 October 2011 (UTC) 」 ·
- I never said they were official, I said in my beliefs and opinions that they could and might be used to craft a brewing stand. -- 21:20, 2 October 2011 (UTC)
- And I never said that you said any such thing. I was talking generally to whomever, not to any specific person. 「 21:23, 2 October 2011 (UTC) 」 ·
If this is all speculation, then where is the crafting recipe from?12:54, 10 October 2011 (UTC)
- Pre-release 3 is now out, which includes the Brewing stand. -- 14:13, 10 October 2011 (UTC)
Even though I was correct that Blaze Rod was used to make brewing stand. I don't think it was created to be used for this recipe at all. I just think once the cauldron didn't work they decided to use the blaze rod to make the brewing stand. OR: They could have had the brewing stand already but called it something different and it was just used to hold other pots you are not caring at the moment.. Either way.. I was right Dino! :P (jk) --| 04:51, 11 October 2011 (UTC)
- While walking through my house above a large mine, I stepped on the corner of my brewing stand and fell through the floor to my death. I only have a two block high ceiling (not sure if this has anything to do with it) and i believe I was jumping up and down. Could somebody please confirm this glitch? ~~anonymous
- I've experienced this glitch myself multiple times, the first time I had a 1 block thick floor and a tunnel dug straight to bedrock under my house. It took awhile to hit the ground. This should definitely be put in the known bugs page. ~~Mukakku
Thanks for making it better.
i made this page so that people would know about it. i thank all of you who made it better. <319:02, 1 October 2011 (UTC)
- Hehe, that is what the wiki is all about :) -- 06:00, 2 October 2011 (UTC)
The link in Jeb's second tweet is broken, it gives a 403 error. 10:33, 4 October 2011 (UTC)
Recipes and ingredients do not go here
Please keep Potion ingredients and Recipes to thepage. That page serves the same purpose as the and pages and is the only place these recipes should be listed. 18:05, 6 October 2011 (UTC)
Moving a Brewing Stand
When you brake a Brewing Stand nothing drops. I was expecting a the stand itself or a Blaze Rod at least.
Shouldn't this be noted on the wiki?
Runonce -09:27, 13 December 2011 (UTC)
you need to use a pickaxe. its pretty obvious.
- I don't think it's at all obvious. I lost two brewing stands because the answer was hidden on the _Talk_ page. Wikis aren't written for expert players. Adding the note. 05:25, 22 March 2013 (UTC)
- Ultradude25, it's been a while since I've edited a wiki, so if I am putting this in the wrong place, apologies. I did not understand the undo, and other crafting stations' entries are inconsistent: has the information, does not. Then, while previewing my response to you, I suddenly thought to look in the block stats over on the right. Why yes, the note was correct, it is obvious. Reading comprehension: Fail. PIMF: Success. 19:13, 22 March 2013 (UTC)