From Minecraft Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search


Wouldn't it make more sense for this to redirect to the villager of the same name? Firebastard (talk) 23:38, 16 June 2018 (UTC)

Actually, both the villager and the structure are called by the same name. I think the structure is probably the more likely search result for "blacksmith", because the blacksmith villagers are in-game all called by their carreer "Armorer", "Toolsmith" and "Weaponsmith" instead. But if someone indeed wanted to go to the villager page, the dablink on the village structure page already makes that possible. I don't think we need to change the redirect/anything here. – Jack McKalling [ Talk Contrib ] 15:23, 21 August 2018 (UTC)