Talk:Bedrock Edition version history/Archive 3
|This is an archive page of Talk:Bedrock Edition version history. Do not edit this page.|
New sections can be added at the current talk page.
- 1 PC equivalents
- 2 False biome info.
- 3 Fire OS version of PE is now 0.10.5; needs to be updated on the home page.
- 4 0.9.2 limit world button?
- 5 Windows 10 Edition add-on post-0.12?
- 6 Windows 10 Edition updated today (verified on my machine)
- 7 New version of Pocket Edition
There is no way to define PC equivalents, so don't try to include them. There are features from official release, such as granite, andesite, and diorite, but it's alstroemerias missing some features from alpha, such as.Features seem to be added randomly. 15:51, 17 January 2015 (UTC)
False biome info.
The section on 0.9.0 has false information about biomes. I can't fix this because I am not logged in.
Deserts and extreme hills
Deserts and extreme hills were clearly in existence before 0.9.0 I know this because I have seen outdated YouTube videos about how to survive your first night.
The deep ocean biome was a 1.8 biome, not a 1.7.2 biome. You could say "all biomes as of 1.8 except for the dimensions" instead of "all biomes as of 1.7.2" and put "PC future feature" next to the deep ocean biome.16:20, 17 January 2015 (UTC)
Fire OS version of PE is now 0.10.5; needs to be updated on the home page.
Just what the title says. :-) --( ) 20:39, 3 February 2015 (UTC)
The limit world setting on single core devices was in 0.9.2, not 0.9.0. Please fix this.13:31, 26 March 2015 (UTC)Orange1861.65
- Okay this has been done ( ) 13:41, 26 March 2015 (UTC)
Windows 10 Edition add-on post-0.12?
Since the first version of the Windows 10 Beta will have all the features from 0.12.0, should the versions be laid outfor 0.12.0 and onwards? -- ( ) 21:45, 14 July 2015 (UTC)
- I see no reason to. The console edtion does that to avoid mismatching column counts. We already add a new section for each number (and just columns per version for release date), so that issue would not exist here. – / 23:26, 14 July 2015 (UTC)
- Shouldn't the 0.12.0.1 update get its own page as it is its own update? 18:03, 11 August 2015 (UTC)
Windows 10 Edition updated today (verified on my machine)
Should list 0.15.6 as August 10, 2016 release alongside ios and android/fire. –Preceding unsigned comment was added by( ) at 05:32, 11 August 2016 (UTC). Please sign your posts with ~~~~
New version of Pocket Edition
Please, add 1.0.9 because releases on May 18, 2017. Thanks!08:26, 19 May 2017 (UTC)
- I saw this row 1.0.9 on the table 1.0 are (?) expect iOS released May 19, 2017. Please, keep calm! -- 16:30, 19 May 2017 (UTC)
- Done I saw this row 1.0.8 on the table 1.0 are released on all platforms of Pocket Edition - May 18, 2017. Thank you for the issue! -- 20:39, 19 May 2017 (UTC)