Polished Andesite appears to have the same textures as the previously unobtainable 'Double Half Slabs' (without use of commands). 126.96.36.199 05:30, 10 January 2014 (UTC)
- The double slab is significantly lighter; compare File:Smooth stone slab.png and File:Polished Andesite.png. -- Orthotopetalk 06:14, 10 January 2014 (UTC)
I propose splitting Andesite from Polished Andesite. (Okay , how do I make the graph of who agrees and who disagrees , this is my first time making a proposal) Boorider7 (talk) 20:10, 13 September 2015 (UTC)
- Graph? Where have you seen a graph? Just start a topic proposing it like you did, though with a reason as to why they should be split.
- As for my answer: Disagree as they have no significant difference other than crafting recipe. –KnightMiner t/c 20:36, 13 September 2015 (UTC)
Agree per anon (is that the correct term for because I propose it? Also , the graph was from me confusing this from other wiki split/merge/name changes) also , what about stone and stone bricks? Both have it that you make them from four of the other. I could see that you would disagree because Stone bricks are used for other crafting recipes. But it takes more than one opposer to make this not happen. Also , what about my proposal to merge glass and stained glass? Or to split sponge and wet sponge? Boorider7 (talk) 20:52, 13 September 2015 (UTC)
- The results of other discussions shouldn't be the reason to split and merge, though when it comes to stone and stone bricks: yes, its the large difference in crafting recipe usage, plus the fact that stone drops a separate block than itself (unlike stone bricks), and stone generates from lava, and stone bricks can be made into both stairs and slabs, and the stone brick variants...
- And what do you mean by "it takes more than one opposer to make this not happen"? When a proposal is made, the goal is to raise enough agreement to perform the action, not to see if enough people want to stop you before you do it. If just one person comments and they oppose, that is a 50/50 split which generally leads to no action. –KnightMiner t/c 21:05, 13 September 2015 (UTC)