Would it be appropriate to put this in the Computer Versions box? – Sealbudsman (Aaron) t/c 16:43, 19 May 2015 (UTC)
- I am not really sure, as it is just an update, it is not really a version (you cannot play the music update, nor can you disable it). If it were to be put there though, it might be relevant to have a new section at the top containing it and the Beta Sound Update (and possibly some launcher stuff) –KnightMiner t/c 16:52, 19 May 2015 (UTC)
- I've been thinking about this too, but am undecided like Knight. I like his idea of a new section (or subsection) that also contains other meta-updates/pseudo-updates, though. 「ディノ奴千？！」? · ☎ Dinoguy1000 21:19, 19 May 2015 (UTC)
- A "catch-all" special section with also maybe launcher stuff does sound good... – Sealbudsman (Aaron) t/c 20:31, 20 May 2015 (UTC)
Name – is '2013' needed?
Is '2013' necessary here? I think this should be just "Music Update" as this is the only one. – Nixinova 06:58, 22 April 2018 (UTC)
- I think the term "2013 Music Update" is rather established, and I find inducing potential ambiguity 4.5 years after the event rather pointless.
- Side note: do we need to capitalize coined update titles? The lead sections of both this article and of Beta Sound Update use sentence case for the introductory mentions of the updates. --AttemptToCallNil (report bug, view backtrace) 07:36, 22 April 2018 (UTC)