Talk:Java Edition 19w12a
(Redirected from Talk:19w12a)
Sneaking player is 1.5 blocks high
- Yeah, was gonna write: People “can ‘Duck’,” probably now..?! ; so are Hitboxes affected /now-changed (when Sneaking, and /or Shift Key, down) too? Not-quite as much as Swimming (in /just-out of Water), but amazing.
- Might also add that (the previously-New) Swimming mechanics (taking us-down to 1-high in Water from 2) mean that I'd lately noticed from 1.13 Update (Aquatic), In 1.5 high areas, it's the space we take-up, trying to Jump-out of a 1-deep bit of Water, up-into a 2-high gap (1 Block gain to dry /Land, Block, and then 3 or 4 -total Blocks' distance from feet-in Water to top-of head hitting-ceiling a lot - preventing moving-through unless Carefully and-slower - to avoid Popping-up a full-Block high and-Failing). Otherwise we "clip" it and /or get- Stuck /Blocked, attempting to get-in (unless again it's a continuous only 3-total Blocks to ceiling flush-with the opening: 4 is the problem; when it's 1-more than the in-between gap, moving-sideways into it).
- Actually, the main (secondary, next) implication of this would be getting-into areas (Many) other Mobs - then - can't. A new variation-on door-types lower-case. Yilante 3 /20 /19 1:45 p.m. 18.104.22.168 20:49, 20 March 2019 (UTC)
- Talk pages are not discussion pages. (If I understood this text wall correctly..) – Nixinova 01:02, 23 March 2019 (UTC)
- I've put it on sneaking, and I can't think of any other relevant places to put it. Maybe some tutorials pages? (I don't touch those). – Nixinova 01:02, 23 March 2019 (UTC)
Glass is now a solid block?
- Yes. ie, you dont suffocate in it and you can see through it when you're inside it. This was reverted in 12b. – Nixinova 01:00, 23 March 2019 (UTC)
- Oh, sorry. I confused soild block with solid block --Jingji132 (talk) 01:08, 23 March 2019 (UTC)
- So we can remove glass from solid block list?--Jingji132 (talk) 01:12, 23 March 2019 (UTC)
- But the block that is not a liquid and cannot be walked through at the normal walking speed is a solid block, so glass is a solid block as soon as it was added. why we say it is a solid block after 19w12a?--Jingji132 (talk) 13:14, 23 March 2019 (UTC)