The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Sound may refer to:
- Ambience - Various sounds that can be heard if conditions are met. They are meant to make gameplay more climatic.
- Music - Music made by C418 and Lena Raine that plays randomly.
- Loops - Unused sounds found in files that loop when in specific places such as underwater.
- Sounds.json - A file that tells the sound system what sound files to play when a sound event is triggered.
/stopsound- Commands used to play or stop playing any sound event defined in Sounds.json.
- The sounds made by mobs, entities, items, blocks and/or players.