Skeleton may refer to:
- Skeleton and stray - hostile undead mobs who attack with bows and arrows and are vulnerable to sunlight.
- Wither skeleton - a taller skeleton who resides in nether fortresses, attacks with stone swords and inflicts the Wither effect.
- Spider jockey - the rare appearance of a skeleton, stray or wither skeleton riding a spider (or cave spider[Bedrock Edition only]).
- Skeleton horseman - a skeleton wearing an enchanted iron helmet that appears in groups of four riding skeleton horses and appears only during thunderstorms as a skeleton trap.
- The spawn eggs for the skeleton, stray, wither skeleton and skeleton horse.
- Wither - a constructable hostile undead skeleton-like boss mob which fires wither skulls that may inflict the Wither effect upon impact with a mob.
- Skeleton skull - a block that is obtained from a skeleton that was killed by a charged creeper, which can be used as decoration or to reduce a skeleton's pathfinding range.
- Wither skeleton skull - a block that is rarely obtained from killing a wither skeleton (100% chance if killed by a charged creeper) which can be used as decoration, reduce a wither skeleton's pathfinding range or summon a wither.
- Fossil - a structure that consists of bone blocks and coal ore and exclusively generates underground under deserts and swamps.