From Minecraft Wiki
dec: 3511 hex: 15F1 bin: 1010111111
See Data values
Rose red is a primary color dye created primarily from flowers.
Red Tulip or
Rose Bush or
Like all other dyes, rose red can be:
- Applied to sheep to dye their wool, which can then be sheared for 1–3 blocks of rose red wool.
- Applied to tamed wolves to dye their collars.
- Used to dye/stain wool, leather armor, beds, glass, terracotta and shulker boxes.
- Combined with gunpowder to make a firework star.
- Combined with a firework star to create a “fade to color” effect.
- Used to add patterns to banners.
- Used to dye shulkers.[Bedrock Edition only]
- Used to dye water contained in cauldrons.[Bedrock Edition only]
- Combined with sand and gravel to craft concrete powder.
- Combined with compounds to craft balloons or glow sticks.[Bedrock and Education editions only]
|Item||ID Name||Numeral ID|
In bedrock edition rose red has the ID name
dye, with a data value of 1.
|7||Light Gray Dye|
|12||Light Blue Dye|
|1.2||Added rose red.|
|1.4.2||12w34a||Added the ability to dye leather armor and wolf collars.|
|1.4.6||12w49a||Rose red can be crafted with gunpowder to create a firework star.|
|1.6.1||13w19a||Stained clay can now be crafted.|
|1.7.2||13w36a||With the addition of new flowers, many secondary and tertiary dyes are now primary dyes.|
|13w41a||Stained glass can now be crafted.|
|1.8||14w30a||Added banners which can be dyed.|
|1.9||15w31a||Rose red can now be crafted using beetroot.|
|1.11||16w39a||Added the ability to dye shulker boxes.|
|1.12||17w15a||Added the ability to dye beds.|
|1.13||17w47a||The different data values for the
|Prior to The Flattening, this item's numeral ID was 351.|
|Pocket Edition Alpha|
|0.4.0||Added rose red, obtainable by smelting mushrooms.|
|?||Rose red is used to craft cocoa beans.[verify]|
|0.9.0||build 3||Rose red can now be obtained by putting a poppy, red tulip, or rose bush in the crafting grid.|
|0.15.0||build 1||Red mushrooms can no longer be smelted to obtain rose red.|
|0.16.0||?||Rose red is no longer used to craft cocoa beans.|