Rock may refer to:
- Cobblestone (Mossy), a block that appears to be made from rocks.
- Stone (Smooth), a block of solid rock.
- Stone Bricks (Variants), a block of stone with a brick pattern carved into it.
- Gravel, an aggregate of fine stones.
- Bedrock, an indestructible rock.
- Granite (Polished), a variant of stone.
- Diorite (Polished), another variant of stone.
- Andesite (Polished), yet another variant of stone.
- Sandstone (Variants), a sedimentary rock.
- End Stone, a rock which makes up the End and strongly resembles sandstone.
- End Stone Bricks, an end stone-based brick.
- Obsidian (Glowing), an extremely hard igneous rock.
- Netherrack, a block, supposedly a rock type, found in the Nether.
- Glowstone, a rock type which emits light.
- Quartz, a mineral which conducts redstone power in a way which can be utilised for devices like comparators.
- Prismarine (Dark, Bricks), an underwater rock type.