Java Edition pre-Classic rd-161348
(Redirected from Rd-161348)
May 16, 2009
- Pressing 6 will select it.
- Will disappear if in darkness or not on Dirt or Grass
- Crosshair enlarged to current size
- Game is no longer in fullscreen mode.
- Particles now follow the player's location (a player facing up will see the full particle rather than a sliver of the side)
- Changed wood planks texture from to .
- Terrain Generation
- Cliffs added to terrain generation
- The grass layer can now be thicker than 2-3 blocks
- Fixed rendering glitch where the world became invisible at certain angles.
terrain.pngfile for this version is dated May 20, 2009, meaning that the textures of this version are replaced with ones from around 0.0.12a.
- The “rd” prefix in the update’s name stands for RubyDung, a previous game Notch worked on and abandoned, and was used as some of Minecraft’s inspiration.
- "rd-161348.json" , May 16, 2009.