The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
|This feature is exclusive to Java Edition.|
The raids.dat file located in the data folder of every Minecraft level is used to store information about the raids in the level. It is stored as a GZip'd NBT file.
Additional files raids_nether.dat and raids_end.dat are stored in the data folder of respective dimension folders, allowing for raids in other dimensions for villages in those dimensions.
- : The root tag.
- NextAvailableID: The ID for the next raid to occur.
- Raids: List of compound tags including raid information.
- : A raid.
- Active: 1 or 0 (true/false). Whether the raid functionality is active.
- BadOmenLevel: The level of bad omen for the raid. Affects raider enchantments and the extra wave.
- CX: The x position of the center of the raid, where raiders try to move to.
- CY: The y position of the center of the raid, where raiders try to move to.
- CZ: The z position of the center of the raid, where raiders try to move to.
- GroupsSpawned: The number of waves that have spawned in the raid.
- HeroesOfTheVillage: A list of players who have killed raiders in the raid. Each of these players receives the hero of the village effect when the raid ends in a
- : An entry containing the Universally Unique Identifier of a player.
- Id: The ID of the raid.
- NumGroups: The total number of waves in this raid.
- PreRaidTicks: The timespan, in ticks, until the initial spawning of raiders.
- PostRaidTicks: The timespan, in ticks, after all the waves are cleared.
- Started: 1 or 0 (true/false). True if the raid has ever spawned a wave.
- Status: The status of the raid.
- TicksActive: The timespan, in ticks, the raid has been going on for.
- TotalHealth: The sum of maximum health of all the raiders in the current wave.
- : A raid.
- Tick: Internal clock.
|1.14||18w47a||Added raid data for all dimensions.|