Programs and editors/Tectonicus/Reporting Tectonicus Bugs
|The contents of this page are not supported by Mojang Studios or the Minecraft Wiki.|
If you're having problems running Tectonicus, or you think you've found a bug then please read this page in order in order to properly report your problem.
BUG REPORTS AND PROBLEMS NOT FOLLOWING THE INSTRUCTIONS ON THIS PAGE WILL BE IGNORED
Things to check
Make sure you check these before reporting a problem:
- Are you using the latest version? (check the forum thread for a newer version) (todo: instructions on how to check version number)
- Have you got java installed? (todo: instructions on how to type 'java -version' and see what is installed)
- Have you double checked your file paths? 99% of errors are misspelt paths or missing spaces in paths, or failing to surround paths with spaces in with "quotes"
Things to report
Make sure you include all of the information below when you submit a bug report or problem:
- Your operating system (e.g. Windows XP)
- Your java version (type 'java -version' at the command line)
- The version of Tectonicus you are using
- The complete log file, TectonicusLog.txt which is created in the folder you ran it from
- The exact command line you used
- The exact config file you used
- The exact location of your minecraft world you're trying to map
- A complete sequence of steps you performed
Describing your problem
Things to include when you're describing your problem:
- What you were trying to do (e.g. create a cave renderer)
- What didn't go according to plan (e.g. no images were generated, or no html file generated, or opening the html in a browser shows a white screen).
Submit a report
Please post bug reports and feature requests to the Tectonicus Issue tracker.