The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Programs and editors/Modmemc
|This article is a stub.|
You can help by expanding it.
|The contents of this page are not supported by Mojang Studios or the Minecraft Wiki.|
Modmemc is a minecraft launcher, There you can Install mods and add modpacks.
What is this?
Modmemc is a minecraft launcher. You can add mods to it, but it won't break the minecraft you have now, because you can have more minecraft folders and it install mod automatically for you. (multiple installations of minecraft and install automatic mods)
This program run on .NET Framework! (Download .NET Framework here)
How to install
- It only works on Windows xp/vista/7/8! (Mac and Linux will come soon)
- First check if you have .NET Framework (Download .NET Framework here).
- Download modmemc installer.exe 
- Open Modmemc installer.exe and follow the instructions there.
- Open Modmemc and enjoy it.