(Redirected from Portal (disambiguation))
Portal may refer to:
- Nether portal – The specific formation of obsidian blocks that create the structure used to travel to the Nether.
- Nether Portal (block) – The purple, indestructible, transparent, vortex-animated block that fills in a nether portal.
- End portal – The specific formation of 12 End Portal Frame blocks that create the structure used to travel to the End.
- Exit portal – The exit portal from the End, framed in bedrock.
- End gateway – The portal to the outer islands of the End, framed in bedrock.
- End Gateway (block) – The full-cube black, indestructible, starry-animated block that fills in an end gateway portal.