Pocket Edition v0.7.4 alpha
Fire – August 31, 2013
v0.7.4 alpha was released to fix some of the bugs and crashes in v0.7.3.
- Added an "External" button in the edit section of world create menu, for IP-connecting to servers.
- Added a very faint sound when tools break, as well as a sound when flint and steel is used.
- Tapping and holding flint and steel on a creeper will cause the creeper to start explosion countdown.
- The splash now changes every time a world is quit, fixing .
- Added support for commands, however when attempting to use any command "Error: Command not found" displays.
- Added chiseled quartz to survival mode.
- The moon now has different phases.
- Clouds are now slightly darker, to correspond to the cloud color in Java Edition.
- The orbit size of the sun and moon around the player has been increased, fixing a sun and moon size problem, as well as the sun appearing in front of the clouds.
- After eating food, a burp can be heard.
- Eggs can be thrown rapidly if the player keeps on tapping and holding the screen in both creative and survival.
- Each message displayed by the server now has a tag (e.g. 'Disconnected from server' now reads '<error> Disconnected from server').
Blocks and Items
- Fire now has idle sounds when the player is within proximity.
- Flint and steel now produces sound when used.
- 67 issues fixed
- From released versions before 0.7.0
- MCPE-156 – After eating one food item, player starts breaking things with food
- MCPE-228 – Top half a door can replace a non-air block
- MCPE-480 – The crafting menu don't show numbers for damaged tools!
- MCPE-754 – Respawning at the edge of the world
- MCPE-1022 – Player can eat extra food while moving
- MCPE-1221 – Uncraftable quartz items
- MCPE-1222 – Missing name for quartz stairs
- MCPE-1615 – No Sandstone stairs in survival mode
- MCPE-1667 – Armor and health icons obstruct sign menu
- MCPE-1709 – the armor does not drop when you die
- MCPE-1715 – Signs do not drop as items
- MCPE-1743 – Cannot destroy signs.
- MCPE-1771 – I have two furnaces and one of the when I tap on it to cook food and stuff it will crash and when I try to break it, it also will crash
- MCPE-1853 – Mushroom farming is not working.
- MCPE-1955 – Sign letters are erased when writing numbers or exclamation marks
- MCPE-2326 – Odd problem with 6 on signs
- From 0.7.0
- MCPE-2475 – Milk bucket fills in creative, but then no empty bucket to pick up water/lava.
- MCPE-2480 – Buckets not named correctly.
- MCPE-2807 – Fire does not burn fences wooden slaps stairs crafting table or chest
- MCPE-2993 – Realms does not save login
- MCPE-3043 – Cannot take damage with arrows when wearing armor
- MCPE-3098 – Chunks not marked dirty by data-only changes
- MCPE-3684 – Crashes when putting on armor
- MCPE-3857 – Empty buckets can destroy water blocks
- MCPE-3863 – Players do not die in the void
- MCPE-4456 – Nether reactors cause realm server to crash
- MCPE-4651 – Fire has no crackling sound
- MCPE-4661 – Cake floats when the blocks it's resting on is broken
- From 0.7.1
- MCPE-3955 – bug regarding collecting milk with a stack of buckets
- MCPE-3960 – Filled buckets are stackable
- MCPE-3987 – Buckets disappear while picking up water with full inventory / Buckets go to inventory while filling
- MCPE-4193 – Leaves disappear
- MCPE-4291 – My friend put on armor and then it said he had no armor in the top right but he was wearing armor
- MCPE-4340 – lava buckets as fuel
- MCPE-4346 – Items in inventory deleted when leaving and then re-joining Pocket Realms
- MCPE-4450 – Realm unjoinable after Nether Reactor crash
- MCPE-4472 – Nasty glitch may allow users to make other people accounts unplayable
- MCPE-4591 – Crafting table and furnace glitch: cannot get any crafted items.
- From 0.7.2
- MCPE-4533 – Crash when typing in emoji symbols into chat on iPad
- MCPE-4554 – Inventory does not drop when players die on Realms
- MCPE-4556 – Limited Unicode characters on signs
- MCPE-4752 – Armor bug
- MCPE-4758 – Crashes touching armor button.
- MCPE-4778 – There is a bug when you are looking in a chest. If a creeper blows up when you look in a chest Minecraft crashes
- MCPE-4803 – Armor damage bug
- MCPE-4978 – Buckets disappear when filled up with water
- From 0.7.3
- MCPE-4866 – Chest show side texture in hand and on ground
- MCPE-4869 – Wrong items counter in crafting table
- MCPE-4878 – Hitting the "back" key while in a Chest GUI sends you to the title screen
- MCPE-4891 – Chests 'shake' while breaking
- MCPE-4901 – After you die,there is a empty inventory added in the first part.
- MCPE-4912 – Chest noises not synced
- MCPE-4914 – Chests lighting
- MCPE-4915 – In Wi-Fi multiplayer, double chests do not work for the person that joins
- MCPE-4919 – Cannot place trapdoor on wooden slab
- MCPE-4925 – When going high in the sky, the moon is visible beneath the player
- MCPE-4926 – Splash texts do not change.
- MCPE-4931 – wooden half slab recipe only gives one slab
- MCPE-4947 – Not hearing chest sounds in LAN
- MCPE-4949 – Chests are shown, but they are a non solid block.
- MCPE-4963 – Issue when longing out of realms
- MCPE-4999 – Can't type capital "w" in world name or in seed
- MCPE-5006 – The blocks look strange in your hand in third person view
- MCPE-5021 – No moon phases
- MCPE-5028 – Double chests freeze and crash in multiplayer.
- MCPE-5076 – Leave bed button disappears after pressing back button.
- MCPE-5100 – Buckets – scrolling hotbar issue