Pocket Edition v0.16.2 alpha
|Internal version no.||
Android – November 17, 2016
v0.16.2 was released to fix several bugs and added the Cartoon texture pack.
- 19 issues fixed
- From released versions before 0.16.0
- MCPE-10474 – Wither skeleton shoots arrows like a skeleton instead of using sword
- MCPE-10845 – Dead wolves, slimes, and magma cubes come to life when relogging
- MCPE-12563 – Cauldron filled only 1/3 full cannot fill an empty water bottle
- MCPE-13435 – Trap doors lighting bug
- MCPE-14943 – Normal Zombie Didn't Attack Villager
- MCPE-15498 – The home screen doesn't instantly show correct skin/name after changing them
- MCPE-16138 – Minecraft crashes always if NVidia 3DVision is active.
- MCPE-16345 – Xbox Live joining issue
- MCPE-17455 – Keyboard Bug on Minecraft Windows 10
- MCPE-17483 – Worlds can show to be able to hold up to 25 Players sorta....
- From 0.16.0 development versions
- MCPE-16822 – Guardian's eye doesn't follow the player and they glitch out
- MCPE-17059 – The Wither uses spawn sound when dying
- MCPE-17194 – Leaves Have Incorrect Name
- MCPE-17210 – the creeper are even exploding without him seeing you, and behind the blocks
- MCPE-17416 – Fishing bobbers are not cast in the direction you're facing
- MCPE-17444 – Iron golem and snowman
- From 0.16.0
- MCPE-17590 – You cant feed horse or heal
- From 0.16.1
- This was the last update in the Alpha stage of Pocket Edition development.
- This was the last update for Windows Phone 8 devices. Updates for Windows Mobile resumed on February 22, 2017, with the release of 1.0.3 for Windows 10 Mobile.
- "Go googly-eyed! Cartoon textures on Pocket / Win 10!" - Mojang, November 22, 2016
- "Upgrade for Windows Phone players!" – Minecraft.net, February 22, 2017