Pocket Edition v0.15.0 alpha/Development versions
This is a list of Pocket Edition v0.15.0 alpha development versions.
- Achievements for iOS and Android
- Version exclusive: More achievements.
- Is accessed from the home screen
- Online multiplayer with Xbox Live friends
- New UI for the main menu, shared with the Windows 10 Edition
- New UI for the skins menu, it has skin selection carousel that is similar to Console Edition
- Pig riding
- Version exclusive: New sound when accelerates.
- Interact buttons
- Pistons and sticky pistons
- Version exclusive: Observer
- BUD Block
- Raw mutton
- Cooked mutton
- Fire charges
- Spawn eggs
- Name tags
- Carrot on a stick
- Tipped arrows
- Version exclusive: Made with potion cauldrons.
- Horse armor
- Version exclusive: Experience bar is visible in Creative.
- Online play uses less bandwidth now.
- Note blocks are a lot louder now.
- Now lose durability when breaking any kind of blocks.
- Players no longer spawn in tree leaves.
- Restored GUI scale options.
- Tweaked grass path texture.
- Tweaked rose bush & peony textures.
- Fixed enchantment table UI close button.
- Fixed some crashes happening in specific situations.
- Walking past buttons no longer trigger suffocation overlay.
- Existing dye color not overwritten when mixing colors in a cauldron.
- Torches and redstone torches fixed so they don't drop when a block is placed or removed by it.
- Restrict hosting or joining games while on your mobile network (instead of being limited to wifi) to prevent huge bills on metered networks.
- Riders no longer riding in circles if horse has been idle for a while.
- Fixed spider jockeys in multiplayer.
- Fixes to feed button & feeding animals on touch devices.
- Bug fixes for sticky pistons.
- You can chat while sleeping in a bed again.
- Fixed graphics glitches while riding a horse.
- Fixed black terrain and invisible skins.