Pocket Edition v0.14.0 alpha build 1
v0.14.0 alpha build 1
January 25, 2016
- Replaced Pocket Edition start screen with new UI.
- Update texture of language button.
- Look more like Windows 10 Edition button.
- More Achievements (For Windows 10 Edition Only)
- New item rendering system
- New minecart variants
- Version exclusive: Added Camera back.
- New texture
- Now has a interact button
- Can only be received through inventory editing.
- Ender pearls
- Can be only obtainable through mods and inventory editing.
Creative inventory additions
- JE 1.9 feature: Uses new sounds.
- Cleaned up textures
- Screenshots are full .png files
- Creative mode
Blocks and items
- Trapped chests
- Will now form a double trapped chest when placed next to each other
- Leather armor
- Can now be dyed
- Double flowers
- Will now spawn their respective items when bonemealed
- Baby zombies
- Version exclusive: Now glow in the dark
- JE 1.9 Feature: Drop the block they were holding when killed.
- Version exclusive: Now have glowing eyes
- Magma cubes
- Version exclusive: Cores now glow in the dark
- Will now spawn a witch when struck by lightning
- JE 1.9 Feature: Are slightly taller (1.95 blocks tall rather than 1.8).
- Will now spawn a witch when struck by lightning
- All clay types are displayed as gray blocks on the map.
- Double fence gates don’t block user.
- Player is unable to open minecart with chest and minecart with hopper.
- Player can’t close the chest window.
- Crash when a server kicks a player for inactivity.
- Startup Crash when Texture applied (MCPE Master only).
- Mechanisms are being powered by redstone dust that is not aligned with them.
- Building massive world structures can lead to serious performance issues.
- Crash when a farmer villager runs out of seed to plant.
- Controller’s D-pad is inactive in brewing stand interface.
- Backgrounds & buttons in asian languages are too short for longer phrases.
- TNT minecart explosion on the curve does not destroy rail tracks under explosion.
- Fixed most issues with chunks being sent multiple times.
- Fixed server not running in the correct speed.
- Amount of hits required to kill witch doesn’t vary with weapon.
- Fixed out of bounds error in Inventory related to linked slots.
- Player keeps all but armor in their inventory upon death.
- Skeleton heads don’t look hollow from the bottom.
- Fence gates weren’t restoring their open state correctly either. Same pattern was needed as DoorBlock and TrapDoorBlock.
- Characters arms are in weird positions on Kindle and some iPads.
- The player is not able to open the chest when character stands close to it.
- Items from bottom half of the double chest disappear when the world is restarted.
- Missing Feed button when holding any kind of meat in front of untamed wolf.
- Missing Feed button while holding beetroot and potato in front of pig.
- No sound of swimming underwater.
- Player keeps moving after Player opens inventory screen with controller.
- Slots on anvil not lined up.
- Minecarts do not stack.
- The terrain flickers invisible if too many chunks are updated at the same time.
- Mushroom stew should not be poisonous.
- The darkening underwater effect fails to occur if the user rides boat into a waterfall.
- Flickering fence texture when it’s put underwater.
- Clay generates instead of gravel.
- It is no longer possible to stack beetroot soup.
- Can not use colors in chat.
- Mobs stay aggressive after switching back to creative.
- Endermen glitching.
- Fixed door textures.
- Fixed UI scaling issues.
- – You cannot bonemeal 2 high plants.
- – Animals and NPCs despawn randomly.
- – Invert Y-Axis cannot be turned on when using touch controls on any platform, but works as expected with controllers.
- – Auto-jump cannot be turned off when using touch controls on any platform, but works as expected with controllers.
- – The rain and snow cross the blocks.
- – Korean translation error in 0.11.0 & 0.12.1.
- – Nether portal facing the ocean won't show the water.
- – Tapping D-pad arrows highlights block beneath.
- – Enchantment tables hurt iron golems.
- – All mobs drop nothing unless killed by the player (or spawned or hurt by the player within 5 min of being killed).
- – Tamed Wolves display button Sit or Stand instead of Feed when holding Zombie flesh.
- – Trapped chests do not combine to form large trapped chest.
- – Giant mushrooms are no longer spawned in terrain generation.
- – Milking a cow causes player to immediately drink the milk.
- – Lily pads not generating in Swamp biomes.
- – Ghast attack animation does not appear when Ghasts attack.
- – Opening Menu causes player to stop crouching or sneaking.
- – Trapped Chests Will Not Create Redstone Energy.
- – [0.13.1] Slim custom skin models are titled "skins.customSlim".
- – Dog collars cannot display colors other than white.
- – [0.13.1] Held items do not move along with the arm.
- – [0.13.1] Player's arms do not move from the idle position when aiming a bow.
- – Monsters do not render armor properly.
- – Zombie Pigman hat layer is missing.
- – Mushrooms are not converted into giant mushrooms.
- – Mooshrooms, cows, pigs, sheep and chickens don't panic after being attacked by player.
- – Iron golem suffocates on non-full blocks.
- – No Achievement for Rainbow Collection.
- – Translation error Español (España).