Pocket Edition v0.13.1 alpha
|Internal version no.||
December 14, 2015
v0.13.1 alpha is an update to Pocket Edition that fixed bugs present in v0.13.0, and added a new skin pack. While it wasn’t the last update to v0.13.0 alpha, it was the last one before the builds of v0.14.0 alpha started.
- Version exclusive: Holiday Skin Pack 2015.
- Moved the "Skins" button to the Title Screen
- Options is no longer a wrench icon
- Increased the button size of both
- Options menu now has three left panels, instead of four
- PE title screen now looks more like Windows 10 Edition title screen
- 22 issues fixed
- From released versions before 0.13.0
- MCPE-8798 – Guest Fails to Recognize 'Always Day' option
- MCPE-9364 – Enchanting XP Glitch
- MCPE-9599 – Static/Feedback sent to speakers when game is launched
- MCPE-9802 – You can see the sky from underwater!
- MCPE-10161 – Blaze does not change color to red when hit.
- MCPE-10194 – Auto jump tries to make you jump even if the jump is impossible
- MCPE-10239 – Grass block texture when suffocating inside them is incorrect
- MCPE-10497 – Beetroot missing in creative slots
- MCPE-10511 – Potions, books, and enchanted items appear erratic
- MCPE-10593 – No chat at all
- MCPE-10643 – Gold Nugget Transfer to Chest Bug/Crash
- MCPE-10879 – Tamed Cat / Ocelot attacks chickens
- MCPE-10912 – Bug to put " §§ " (without quotes ) in the name of my world
- MCPE-11019 – Error when clicking on 'Achievements' in the main menu
- MCPE-11146 – Crash when joining remote server - Android (hudle2)
- MCPE-11253 – Fish do not approach bobber when fishing
- MCPE-11451 – When cactus is on ground, the sides are in different directions.
- From 0.13.0 development versions
- MCPE-11297 – Redstone Torch updates too slow
- MCPE-11402 – Villager shape things?
- MCPE-11440 – Iron Doors
- MCPE-11547 – Redstone torches do a burnout when they are used in redstone clocks
- From 0.13.0
- MCPE-12296 – No mobs can go through open iron door