v0.12.0.1 alpha was released to fix some of the bugs present in the first release (v0.12.0) of the Windows 10 Edition.
- Real fullscreen can now be enabled
- Sprinting works like PC
- Anvil UI works better
- Main UI can be accessed whilst renaming/repairing
- Items can now be placed in the second slot
- Creative world saves can be imported to the Trial version
- Nether brick slab now craftable
- Chat now functions when getting on a boat
- Support for x86 processor architecture
- "Repopulation" achievement fixed
- Fixed spawning/respawning in the Nether & in flat worlds
- Mining emerald ore fixed for correct pickaxe types
- Custom skins tab fixed
- Fixed scenario where writing signs would cause the game to crash
- Fixed issues with furnaces & chests not working
- Fixed crashes when players repeatedly entered & left the Nether
- Audio file fixes
- Fixed crashes for players with non-ASCII characters in names.
- Fixed world progress saved game issue.