Pocket Edition alpha 220.127.116.11
1.1 build 5
April 19, 2017
- Renamed the Angličtina language to Čeština, and the Norsk language to Norsk bokmål.
- Exiting the crafting grid will not drop items on the ground unless the inventory is full.
- fences. Mobs no longer get stuck in corners of
- Slimes & Magma Cubes again have the correct movement.
/saycommand in command blocks no longer gives an incorrect message.
- Ender dragon movement is no longer really jittery when in flight.
- Shulker boxes drop one shulker box when mined with a Silk Touch pickaxe.
- All mobs should now be affected by the speed effect.
- Name auto-complete in commands works again.
- "Diamonds to You!" achievement again unlocks in multiplayer.
- Resource Pack purchase screen download progress bars now appear after purchasing DLC.
- Anvils no longer drop as items when they fall on torches - and they stack now, too.
- Multiple coin offers are no longer highlighted at once when navigating the Marketplace with a controller.
- Cave spider spawners now generate more often in abandoned mineshafts.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when chests & cauldrons collided with each other.
- Arrows no longer stutter when fired while riding an animal.
- Increased the speed and range of the Evoker's Fang attack.
- Template worlds will once again appear on the create world screen.
- Rideable mobs can only be ridden when equipped with a saddle.
- Particles traveling from bookshelves to enchantment tables will now travel over blocks.
- Fixed a crash when attempting to type more than four lines on a sign.
- The Boost button is now visible when riding a Pig with Carrot on a Stick in hand. (Pocket Edition only)
- Chest on donkey/mule can now be accessed with a controller in Pocket UI.
- Fixed texture orientation on command blocks.
- Fixed Broadcast to LAN not toggling off.
- Horses' heads no longer clip through player's face when moving up single blocks.
- Redstone torches now have sound when burning out.
- The on-screen chat keyboard can now be re-opened.
- Repeaters now properly handle delay-based pulse generation.
- Various layout adjustments to the Marketplace screen.
- Pressing ↵ Enter on the keyboard will now move to the next line when making a sign (Android only).
- Fixed a crash when trying to open a chest that was pushed or pulled by a sticky.
- Fixed texture colors of fences and fence gates.
- Fixed 0xfe RakNet wrapper packet compression.
- Fixed a crash when standing in an End Portal as it is completed.
- Lava will no longer flow towards drops it cannot reach.
- Once again have fixed mobs going out of fences when reloading a world.
- Fixed the Leave Boat button missing from the screen.
- Minecarts will no longer jump off downward-sloping rails.
- Fixed the height of shulker boxes.
- Fixed Totem of Undying lighting issues.
- Milk buckets will no longer disappear from a full hotbar after milking a cow.
- Fixed inventory and player icons for Exploration Maps.
/replaceitemwill now work with the off-hand slot.
- dispensers using the Pocket UI. You can again craft
- Vexes will still have their swords when you reload a world.
- Fixed melon slices so they don't turn into more melons.
- Ender crystal explosion is now data driven for added world security.
- Copying a block now places the copied block in the empty item slot when holding an item in hand and having an empty slot in the hotbar.
- Fixed a crash when clicking on the Sign in for Free button while trying to download game music.
- Download of Redstone Mansion now updates the action button properly.
- Panoramas now load properly.
- All players can now ride mounts when it is on a lead, not just the owners.
/locate villagecommand now returns coordinates of the nearest village.
- All Resource packs should now be displayed in the Global Resource list, both in the settings menu & create world menu.
- Players are again able to push mobs into minecarts & boats.
- Blazes should no longer be able to one-hit kill players with a small fireball.
/fillcommand changes should now be saved.
- Text in buttons in the Realms update screen should now be properly aligned.